𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗-𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚

Start from the beginning

"Why do I have to say something first?  It's always me! Alex why don't you go and say hi to that guy, Alex why don't you go fuck a guy- I hate you with girls! Oh don't be stupid darling it's a phase. Don't wear that dress, it makes you look fat. You realise I actually wanted you that night at Victrola and you used me. You hurt people and you destroy them. Maybe I keep finding excuses because of how you are!" She shouted at me tears falling down her face.

"Well, if you can't cope with me get the fuck out." I ordered to her. "Why do I waste time on you Chuck? When all we do is argue." Alex questioned me taking a breath to stop herself from crying once more. "Because you like me, you like the rebellious side of you, you crave it. And I bring it out of you." I answered trying to join her and calm myself down. "I-I like it... But, I ruin everything." She admitted as her phone continued to buzz.

"Join the club." I simply stated as her eyes bored into mine. "I wanna have fun today." Alex commented. "Quickie before school?" I smirked as she threw me onto the bed. Alex passionately kissed me on my lips, sucking on them slightly to bruise them. I let out a small moan, "Such pretty noises baby... I think you need to apologise for this." She pouted as I brushed my fingers along her bruised forehead.

"I'll do anything." I replied playing her little game. "I think we're gonna be an hour late." She husked nipping my ear lobe. "Yes, Mommy." I hissed gripping her sides. "You better start apologising baby." Alex hummed...

✯✯✯

Alex's POV

"𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 too sore after this morning." Chuck smirked to me as he was on the phone, "I thought you had a phone call to take sweetheart." I replied as he hummed, "That I do, but clearly so do you.. You're phone has been buzzing for a few minutes." Oh shit! He was right it was. I left Chuck to take his call as I listened to my voicemail, Whoregina?

"Hey Ally, it was such a shame you left so early. I really missed you! S ratted you out and ruined our evening. But it's okay sweetie, it's not the only thing that was ruined right? Just wait till Blair finds out you fucked the guy she's into all because you believed some lie Tony told you. You best stay on my good side A or B finds out just how much of a bitch you are. It'd be a shame considering she's left you so many voicemails you've left unopened. But hey, hoes before sisters right?" Georgina's voice hissed.

"Fuck.. Chuck I'm in..." I trailed off turning to Chuck to see Dan waving his hand in his face. "Beautiful day you're ruining isn't it?" Chuck spoke to Dan as I hummed, "Yes, why do you dampen our day?" I questioned, trying to hide the fact that I was wanting to scream and shout at this moment in time. "Do me a favour, please, and leave Serena alone." The poor boy told Chuck. "It was Serena I was doing the favour for." Chuck defended himself as I lit up a cigarette.

"All I know is, before spring break everything was great. It was good. Now breaks over she's not quite herself and I'm trying to think, what changed in her life? Oh the Bass family moved into it." Dan snarled. "So why am I being part of the target, Humphrey?" I questioned. "Because you're changing and dragging Serena down with you." Dan frowned as I faked a smile when Serena pressed a kiss on Dan's lips.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Dan asked her. "Good, my uh, my migraine is gone." Serena smiled as Chuck and I shook our head, we had brief pillow talk and he informed me of how he helped S. "Migraine? I thought it was food poisoning." Dan questioned. "Mmhmm, that came after." Serena hummed. "What happened last night?" He asked his girlfriend as Chuck interjected, "I already told him."

"I'm asking you." Dan retorted as Chuck and I stepped back, "Look, I best go but, see you in chem?" I asked with a small smile. "It's almost as if you want me Waldorf." Chuck taunted, a hand tucking a few strands of my hair behind my ear. "Maybe I do, but lets not forget who was begging for it earlier like a pathetic little boy.. Bass." I teased pressing a kiss on his cheek.