Firstly

Assalamualaikum, good morning, good evening (goodnight?) and hello!

I'll keep the intro as short as I can, but I really want to say thank you so much for giving my book a chance!

Before starting I just wanted to give a reminder for you and myself. I hope Allah accepts my intentions with this book but please do not let it distract you from our daily prayers. This story is not worth it :).

I hope you enjoy it and Jazakallah for reading!

BismillahirRahmanirRaheem.

-----

Edit: Just an explanation for why I took the book down. I had a lot more ideas for it and to implement them I needed to do some deep editing and reform the setting and characters. I hope they have a lot more depth and it is a smoother read.

I have uploaded a couple of chapters from the beginning which are similar to before but introduce the changes I have made. 

Also, I think it is beneficial to add the definitions of words I will be using a lot.

Assalaamualaikum = may peace be upon you [wa'alaikumusalaam = may peace be upon you too]

Alhamdulillah = Praise be to Allah > used as a form of gratitude when something good happens or when something perceived to be good happens.

Subhanallah = Glory be to Allah > just a form of praise of Allah - used in many different ways. To express shock, happiness, disgust, amazement. Anything really but mostly to show amazement.

Allahuakbar = Allah is the greatest > praise again that can be used in several situations. Often used when something good happens to express joy.

Mashaallah = Allah has willed it > used when complimenting someone/something or seeing something you like. Protects against evil eye. 

InshaAllah = If Allah wills > used when you want something to happen or when talking about future events.

Bismillah = In the name of Allah > used before starting something and is encouraged to use before starting anything - an exam, entering a building, leaving the house, going to sleep, eating I mean the list is endless.

Al-Rahman Al-Raheem = technically they mean the same thing, The Most Merciful/Gracious. They are two forms of His mercy. In this book they will probably only be used in conjunction with Bismillah, as I have done above. This is often done instead of just saying Bismillah alone as Allah's mercy can be considered His greatest attribute amongst Muslims (hence why it is at the beginning of the Qur'an and every surah)

Fajr = the first prayer - can be referred to as the morning prayer but technically is prayed before sunrise so...
Dhuhr = the afternoon prayer - prayed in the early afternoon
Asr = the evening prayer/late afternoon prayer
Maghrib = also can be referred to as the evening prayer but is prayed when the sun sets
Isha = the night prayer

Shahadah = The proclamation of faith - refers to 'I bear witness there is none worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad SAW is His messenger.'

^SAW is the abbreviation of the Arabic words of 'peace be upon him' (Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasalam) = they are used whenever the Prophet (SAW) is mentioned.