Falco Vs The Turtles

Meanwhile, Falco has the mutant Rockwell strapped to a chair in the lab once again. He uses a needle to extract the psychic neuro-chemical from Rockwell's brain and he injects it into himself, gaining psychic powers as The Turtles arrive just then. 

"All right, Falco! We've had enough of your-" Leo said and Raph cuts him off. "Do not say monkeying around." Raph said to him making Leo look at him. "I wasn't going to." Leo said to him. "Yes, you were." Falco said to him making the group look at him. "It's over, Falco! We know it was you who mutated Rockwell!" Donnie yelled at him. "I used him as a guinea pig." Falco said to them. "Well, it didn't work. You turned him into a monkey." Mikey said to him making his group look at him. "The psychic neurochemical I extracted from his mutant brain is changing me. Your minds are opening up to me." Falco said to them. "So this was your plan all along." Cheyenne said to him. "Of course. No man can defeat you when you know his every thought." Falco said to them. "Oh, really? Then you must know I'm gonna smack-" Raph said and Falco cuts him off. "Smack the white off my lab coat? How humorous!" Falco said to him. "Lucky guess." Jamey said to him and Raph runs over to him. "Hi-yaah!" Raph yelled as Raph attacks him first, but Falco sees all of his attacks coming seconds before and he dodges every blow. "What?" Raph said as Jamey runs over to them trying her hand at attacking Falcon. Falcon grabs Jamey's hand pulls her into him and knocks Jamey out. "Hey!" Raph yelled at him and he tries more moves on Falco. Falco grabs one of Raph's sai and hits Raph on the head and he kicks Raph into Cheyenne. Making Cheyenne hit her head on the wall. "CHEYENNE!" Donnie yelled as Leo and Jesse tried next. 

"Whoa! It's like he's psychic!" Mikey yelled making Donnie look at him. "He is psychic, shell brain. That's what he just said." Donnie said to him. "He is not wrong." Tasneem said to Mikey. "Oh, yeah, I kinda tuned out when he did his whole "I'm evil, blah, blah, blah" thing. Heh." Mikey said to the two while Falco grabs one of Jesse's fans and he pulls her in front of him using Jesse as a shield. Leo stops his attack before his swords hit Jesse. Falco hits Jesse on the head with her fan kicking her out. Leo attacks again but Falco stops him by using Jesse's fan hitting the swords out of Leo's hands. Donnie and Mikey move out of the way of Leo's swords as Falco hits Leo on the head with the fan kicking him out. "How are we going to defeat him if he can read our minds?" Donnie asks Tasneem and Mikey. "No prob. I'm good at this." Mikey said to him. "I'm also good at this." Tasneem said to him while she walks over to Mikey's side. "We just have to fight without thinking." Tasneem said to him. "Wait a minute, how do I fight without thinking?" Mikey asks them making Tasneem look at him. "Oh, no! Now I'm thinking about not thinking!" Mikey yelled at them. "STOP IT! NOW I AM THINKING ABOUT NOT THINKING!!" Tasneem yelled at him as the two were hit in the head by Falco kicking the two young ones out leaving Donnie the very last one standing. 

"A man who can read minds is unstoppable. Once I dispose of you, no one will be able to stand in my way." Falco said to Donnie while walking over to him. "We'll see about that." Donnie said to him while taking out his Bō Staff ready to fight. But like the others, Falco sees all of his attacks coming seconds before and he dodges every blow. Falco throws the fans at Donnie who hits it away. Donnie attacks again only for Falco to grads the Bō Staff and he swings Donnie into the wall. "I really must admire that complex brain of yours. You come up with so many ideas. Too bad I can see them all coming." Falco said to him as Donnie stands up. "By the way, do you really think you have a chance with Cheyenne?" Falco asks him knowing that Donnie was in love with her. Donnie looks over at Cheyenne who was still out after being hit by Raph's body. "I can do this. Just have to fight without thinking. No thinking. No thinking. Don't think. Just do." Donnie said to himself, once he is able to completely turn off his thoughts, he looks at Falco. Donnie charges at him, and Falco uses extrasensory techniques, but to his shock, Donnie fights it. As Donnie gives him the good fight, kicks the man to the wall, punches him repeatedly, and smacks him down against the wall, knocking the man out unconscious.

The other Turtles soon recover and Cheyenne grab hold of the Mutagen canister. "Whoa, Donnie, nice work!" Raph yelled as everyone walks over to Donnie. "Ha! What'd I tell you about those back flips, huh? Pretty cool!" Mikey yelled at him. "Now that we have the ooze, let's see what Falco knows about the Kraang." Cheyenne said to them and the group looks over to Falco but he was gone. "Falco's gone!" Donnie yelled as the monkey woke up. "What do we do about him?" Tasneem asks them. Donnie walks over to the monkey and sets him free. Monkey goes over to the window but before leaving the monkey turns to them. "I'm no psychic, but I think he's trying to thank us." Donnie said to them and the monkey leaves. "Um, if he reacts to angry thoughts, is New York city really the best place for him?" Jamey asks them as they hear a car stopping. "Hey, monkey! Get outta the-" A man said and the next thing they heard was screaming. "I'm sure he'll be okay." Leo said to them while the group hears a lot more screams. "Yeah, but what about the people?" Jamey asks them as the group leaves.