Will you?

Time Skip
(They are 27 years old)

Hashiru walked along the village looking at her hand. Specifically her wedding ring.

She was getting married to Shikamaru who was overjoyed when she said yes.

She was getting married tomorrow.

Everything was perfect! Her sensei, Kakashi is the new hokage and Shikamaru taking care of the wedding. He is also the right hand man of Kakashi

Time Skip
(2 hours later)

"And... Recording!" Konohamaru shouted to Ino and Choji as he was recording a video of people saying congratulations to Hashiru and Shikamaru as his wedding gift.

"Hashiru! Working with you is such fun! SHIKAMARU DON'T BE A BURDEN TO HER OR I'LL SHOVE THAT PINEAPPLE LOOKING PONYTAIL UP YOUR A-" Ino spoke but was cut of by Choji.

"A-anyways we are happy that you're getting married and we love you!" Choji said stuttering.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" They both said.

Konohamaru recorded almost every one in the village except one.

Kakashi.

"I-I don't know what to say! You know I'm not good with words! I need sometime to think!" Kakashi said.

"But you're the only one that's missing! Fine! If you can't think of anything now then we'll just record tomorrow first thing in the morning before the ceremony starts!" Konohamaru shouted and left leaving a disappointed Kakashi who is also headed to his home.

Meanwhile.

"Hashiru? Is something the matter? It's your wedding tomorrow you shouldn't be frowning it will ruin your beauty!" Sakura said as Hashiru, Ino, Sakura, Tenten, and Hinata were walking around the park after a long day of shopping.

Hashiru made a face that looked like she had an idea. She looked at the girls and smiled.

"Oh I'm fine! I just had an idea!" Hashiru said as she starts walking away and waving them goodbye.

"Sorry but there is something or someone that I need to talk to" She said and teleported away.

Kakashi's POV

I was in my apartment. It was turning dark and I decided to make dinner for myself. I grabbed the vegetables and started chopping. As I was chopping my mind began to wonder.

'What do I even say tomorrow for Konohamaru's video?' I worried.

My mind was disturbed as I cut myself. I jumped from the sharp pain on my finger as I tumbled backwards hitting a shelf full of pots and one pot dropped on my head making me dizzy for a moment. Once I got my balance back I looked on the floor the see the chopped vegetables all over the floor I sighed and

"Oh man... I really shouldn't do things I'm not used to!" I sighed.

I went to my room and treated my wound with a band-aid when I heard knocking on my door.

"Huh?" I don't usually get visitors.

"Yes?" I asked as I stood up and reach for the door.

No One's POV

Kakashi opened the door to see Hashiru.

"Hashiru!" Kakashi spoke first with shock.

"H-hey, Kakashi sensei..." Hashiru said trying to fade off the akward ness away.

"W-what's wrong?" Kakashi asked.

"Nothing. It's... Well..." Hashiru smiled and scratched the back of her head before continuing.