Explanation

What Hashiru looks like 16 years old:

The first chapter will be when she was 4 (So that you will know why she lost her emotions) but the second chapter will be when she is 16 now

Name: Hashiru Hashimoto (Aslo known as: The cold blooded Anbu of the leaf)

Kekkei Genkai: (Clan's Power)
- When fighting she can use her fingertips and it will release chakra threads.
(It can wrap around the enemy's body or neck chocking them to death or for absorbing their chakra or to just restrain them from moving. it can also wrap into the enemy's hands and feet and would able to control them like a puppet.)
- She can also use genjutsu. Once her eyes glow fully dark red and looks to the person she targets, that person will be tied into a pole and there will be a bunch of her clones stab the person over and over slowly but the person will not die. The main purpose of that is to delay the enemy's movements or to leave them unconscious for a while.
-They have unique eyes that only the Hashimoto do which is they can teleport anywhere and anytime without consuming any chakra.

Her Role: Floating Anbu
This role doesn't require a team. This role is use for when a team is having trouble defeating the enemy, she will use her teleportation to arrive quick to eliminate or the restrain the enemy.