Perfect timing

Hashiru is now 16 years old here.

Hashiru POV

"How's your missions?" Kakashi asked me as we walk around the leaf village at 9 in the morning wearing my Anbu uniform and wearing my anbu mask at the top right side of my head to see and breathe well.

"Pretty quick and boring." I said coldly not knowing how to say it less coldly but I was still glad that he understood that I don't know how to feel emotions. "How's your team?" I asked.

"Yamato's taking charge of that for the moment and a guy named Sai has recently joined to team seven to replace Sasuke for a while." He said. I just hummed in response until a bird landed on my shoulder and said that lady Tsunade is looking for me.

"Welp gonna go. See ya." I said to Kakashi as I teleported infront of the door the the Hokage's office. I knocked a few times until she told me to come in.

Hashiru: You needed me?

Tsunade: Yep. And it's quite urgent. You need to back up team 10 the members are Asuma Sarutobi, Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi and Shikamaru Nara.

She hands me the file of the members with their pictures beside their names and I looked at them one by one.

Hashiru: And the enemy?

Tsunade: It's only one enemy but powerful. His name is Nokumo. His powers are vines and He throws kunais with poison on it. And base on the back up message requests that I received, Shikamaru Nara had been poisoned and can't move and his team is tangled on the vines. Here's the location.

Hashiru: Understood.

I said as I put the mask on my face and teleported again.

Shikamaru POV

Damn it. I sat down because I can't move my legs because of the poison and my teammates have been tangled and can't move because of Nokumo's jutsu. I wrote a message requesting lady Tsunade to have someone back us up a while ago.

Nokumo threw more kunai at us but this time we can't dodge it anymore because I was poison so I can't move my legs and my teammates tangled on the vines. I watched the kunai getting closer and closer at us.

Is this it? Are we going to die?

I watched the kunai when suddenly someone appeared out of the ground infront of me and blocking the flying kunais with her sword. She wore an Anbu uniform with a mask covering her face.

"Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." The girl said as the took her mask off and put it on top of her head and looking at us at the corner of her eye looking at us above her shoulder with a poker face expression.

The enemy then threw more kunai and she blocked every one of it.

Choji: Is that Kakashi sensei? I could've sworn he always says that when he's late.

Ino: You dimwit! Can't you see it's a girl?

All I did was stare at the Anbu while listening to them.

Asuma: It's the cold blooded Anbu of the leaf!!

Asuma said surprised and Ino repeated in a questioning tone.

Asuma: She's Hashiru Hashimoto, an Anbu that has killed and tortured over thousands without second guessing or without letting her emotions taking over! She is the reason why the village is always safe! She can teleport anywhere in a blink of an eye. Might even be faster than the yellow flash of the leaf! I even heard that when she uses her genjutsu people were terrified but she uses it rarely.