Chapter 39

Taeyeon's POV

I'm here at a room in SM Entertainment with Tiffany and Seohyun and we saw 6 girls sitting at the sofa. Then the manager leaved us and he told us to introduce ourselves to each other. Since I am the leader of this group, I'll be the one to introduce to them first.

" Annyeong haseyo~ I'm Kim Tae Yeon. You can call me Taeyeon. I'm the leader of our group SNSD and I wish we could be close to each other. " , I said then I bowed at them at 90°

" Annyeong! I'm Jessica Jung. Just call me Jessica. " , Jessica said with a smile

" Annyeong! I'm Tiffany! Nice to meet all of you... " , Tiffany said with a eye smile

This girl is really cute at eye smiling.

" Annyeong haseyo! I'm Seohyun. I'm the maknae of this group. Nice to meet all of you... " , Seohyun said

" Annyeong! I'm Sunny. " , Sunny said with a smile

" Annyeong everyone! I'm Hyoyeon. " , Hyoyeon said

" Annyeong! I'm Kwon Yuri. Call me Yuri. " , Yuri said

" Annyeong! I'm Sooyoung. " , Sooyoung said

" Annyeong! I'm Yoona. Nice to meet all of you. Hope we can all be close to each other... " , Yoona said

*silence*

" So who wants to play Spin The Bottle? " , Tiffany asked

" Me! " , everyone yelled

Then we formed into a circle then we started playing. After a couple of hours, we all became very close to each other. I became close to Jessica. She's kind but a little bit cold. Hahaha xD. We didn't expect that we will became close to each other like that.

We talked and talked about our likes and dislikes. I told them that I like roses. Jessica said that she loves being cool. Sooyoung said that she likes ice cream.

Then we talked and talked about our love life and I told them that I'm in a relationship with Baekhyun and they squealed. I smiled to them. Then Seoyeon said that Sehun is courting her. Everyone squealed and she smiled to us.

Then we went home and manager told us that starting tomorrow, well be living in one dorm. This is gonna be so excitinggggg!

Then I went home and I told my mom that I'll be living in one dorm for a month and she nodded. I'll be visiting her during Saturday and Sunday.

Mom said that Suho and Chen are also living in one dorm then a sad face appeared to her face. I told her that its okay because the EXO Dorm and SNSD Dorm are near at our house. Mom and dad will be left here at the house while me, Suho and Chen will be leaving starting tomorrow but every Saturday and Sunday, I promise that I will visit them.

I went to my room and I changed my clothes. I prepared my clothes for tomorrow and I putted it at my bag. I layed myself to the bed then I shut my eyes then I fell asleep.

Baekhyun's POV

Me and the other members became close to each other and guess what? Chanyeol became my best friend. So fast right? Well yeah. Hahaha

Manager told us that starting tomorrow, we'll be living in one dorm. I pouted and Chanyeol patted back. We went home and I told this to mom and mom agreed and I just pouted. Since the EXO dorm is near here, I'll just visit them if we have no practice. My mom nodded and she will be left here with Baekbeom and dad.

I went upstairs and I prepared my things for tomorrow. I layed myself to the bed then I fell asleep.

So how was it guys???

Comment... ^.^

Pls vote!!! ^.*

Saranghae!!!