Chapter 3

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Annyeong Haseyo! I'm Byun Baekhyun and I'm 19 years old. By the way, I'm here at the Seoul University and guess what? I'm a transferee. Woow this school is so huge and great.

I looked and looked for seniors room and luckily I found it. I knocked at the door and I saw Mr. Kang. He went outside the room and went to me.

" Good Morning Mr. Kang , I greeted.

" Oh! Good Morning Byun Baekhyun! Come in " , Mr. Kang and I went inside the room shyly.

I'm getting shy. This is my first time transferring to other schools. I kind of not comfortable thats why I got shy. I heard some girls squealing. My eyes scanned the room and I saw a girl wearing glasses at the back and wait! She has no seatmate. I'll just sit beside her.

Then I started to introduced myself to everyone.

" Annyeong haseyo! Byun Baekhyun imnida! "  , I said then I bowed at them. Some were smiling and some were squealing. Am I that cute or handsome?

" You may sit beside Taeyeon *points at the girl wearing glasses * " , Mr. Kang said then I simply nodded to him.

Taeyeon's P.O.V

So his name is Baekhyun. As I can see from his face, he looked like he's a nice person. But wait what? He will sit beside me?!

All of the girls gave me an annoying look and an evil grin. I already expected this. I know they want to sit beside Baekhyun. Aish! Why are they so mean?

Baekhyun went to the seat beside me and he sat down. Mr. Kang started the boring class. I took out my notebook and I started writing notes.

I turned my gaze to Baekhyun and I caught him staring at me. I felt my cheeks heated up so I quickly looked away and I wrote some notes.

I looked back again to Baekhyun and he keeps on staring at me. OmO! Is there something on my face?

" Umm.. anything wrong? , I asked Baekhyun but in a whisper tone so that Mr. Kang wont caught us. Before if we got caught, we'll be send to the detention room and I dont want that to happen.

He didn't talked. He tooked out a piece of paper from his paper and started writing on it. He gave me the paper and I opened it.

'I'm Baekhyun and you are?'

I wrote 'Kim Taeyeon. Just call me Taeyeon :) ' and I gave the paper to him. He saw what I wrote and I saw him smiling.

" Okay " , he whispered and he gave me a warm smile. My heart pounded so fast. Oh my god ! Why am I feeling like this? I quickly looked away and I wrote down again some notes.

***

Its lunch time! I went to the school canteen and I bought some lunch too eat. I went to the vacant table and I sat at the chair. Then suddenly...

" Hi Taeyeon-ah. Can I eat with you? ", I looked up and it was no other than Baekhyun.

" S-sure ", I said then some girls in the canteen were annoyed and they rolled their eyes to me.

We ate our lunch and Baekhyun told me about his story and he keeps on saying corny jokes. After we ate, we went back to our room.

***

Its dismiss! Its time to go home. I am walking at the hallway alone when suddenly someone calls my name.

" Yah! Taeyeon-ah wait for me! " , Baekhyun yelled. I stopped from walking and I waited for him.

" Where do you live? " , Baekhyun asked me.

" I live in Gang Nam " , I answered

" Jinja(Really)?! What street are you? " , Baekhyun asked

" Street 6 " , I said

",I guesss were on the same street , Baekhyun said then we start walking. While walking, Baekhyun keeps on joking and playing around. He's so childish(≧σ≦)

Then after we reached the street 6, I saw my house and I ran to reached it.

" You live here??? " , Baekhyun asked

" Yeah. Wae(why)? "  , I asked

" Oh nothing. I guess were neighbors. My house is that " , Baekhyun said then he points the house next to our house.

" Jinja? So you must be the one who rented there right? " , I asked and he nodded with a smile. " So um..... bye Baekhyun! " , I said then I waved my hands through him.

" Bye Taeyeon-ah! " , Baekhyun said then he went inside his house.

Then suddenly........

" Yah noona! Why didn't you waited for us in school? " , Suho asked

" Oh come on snow white boy... You're already grown up. You can go home alone " , I said

Why did I called him Snow White Boy? Its because his skin is like a snow. His skin is so white and soft. I sometimes get envy of his skin.

" Are you in love with that boy? " , Chen asked. Tch. What the hell is this troll talking about? I just met him today and he is asking me if I'm in love with him? DUH! This troll really!

" Wait?! In love with Baekhyun? Hahaha oh come on dinasour. He's just my friend " , I said

Why did I called him dinasour? Its because his face looks like a dinasour...HAHAHA XD

" Is he the new transferee? " , Suho asked

" Yup " , I said then I went inside the house leaving the two trolls outside.

Suho's P.O.V

I know Taeyeon is in love with that Baekhyun guy. She acts different when she's with Baekhyun.

OmO! My sister is in love! o(^▽^)o

~~~