Chapter 34

After one month...

Taeyeon's POV

Baekhyun and I are now a couple and my classmates accepted me for Baekhyun because I'm not nerd anymore. But inside I'm a nerd but in the outside I'm not.

By the way, today is our graduation day and guess what? I'm the Suma Cum Laude. While Baekhyun is the Magna Cum Laude. We delivered our speech to everyone and I dedicated my speech to my family. I really love them so much. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be like this.

After we delivered our speeches, the emcee announced the school Cum Laudes and each of them were given a bronze medal and certificate. Then finally, they call the magna cum laude which is Baekhyun and he was given a silver medal and last but not the least, the emcee called the suma cum laude and it is me. I was given a gold medal and certificate. I turned my gaze to mom and my family and they are cheering for me.

I congratulated Baekhyun and he congratulated me too.

After the graduation, we went home.

" We are so lucky to have an intelligent and kind daughter. " , my mom said

" Thanks mom! " , I said

" So what job do you want Taeyeon-ah? " , Suho asked

" I don't know. " , I said

" Since you have a good voice like me, you should go to the SM Entertainment so that you can be a great singer! " , Chen said

" I hope so. I'll try. " , I said

Then I went upstairs and I removed the medals in my neck and I putted it to my cabinet. I changed my clothes into pajamas then I layed myself through the bed.

Maybe I should go to the SM Entertainment...

Then I went to sleep.

So how was it guys???

Comment... ^.^

Pls vote!!! ^.*

Saranghae!!!