Chapter 42

After 2 months. . .

Taeyeon's POV

Our song 'I Got A Boy' got 100M views in 2 months. We didn't expect that. Manager hyun said that we will have a concert with the EXO. Yey! . I wanna see Baekkie! Then we prepared and after a few minutes, manager hyung arrived at our dorm then he let us in his car. We went inside his car and I sat beside Jessica, Tiffany, and Seohyun.

" Is everyone here now? " , manager asked then I checked everyone.

They're complete now.

" Yes manager hyung. " , I said then manager starts the engine

I turned my gaze to Tiffany and Seohyun and they are whispering something.

Then they saw me staring at them then they quickly stop and they smiled at me. Aish this two is hiding something at me again. I rolled my eyes to them and I saw manager looked at the mirror then he smiled at me. Weird.

Then I heard Sooyoung and Sunny murmuring and talking about something. I listened carefully to their murmurs.

" Oh my god! She's getting married! " , Sunny murmured

" Ssshh Sunny! Don't talk too loud. And Sunny, what if she says no to him? " , Sooyoung asked

" Its impossible. I know she will say Yes! " , Sunny said

Who's getting married?

Then I turned my gaze to Jessica and she is sleeping. After a few minutes, we arrived at China Arena where EXO and us will concert.

Then we went down the car and many fans were following us. Many fans were asking for our picture and signatures but we can't gave them because manager hyung is stopping them. Then we went inside the arena and after a few minutes, the concert will start. I wonder where EXO is. Then I saw a banner and the words written on it is 'BaekYeon Forever' . I blushed when I see those banners.

Then after a few minutes, the EXO arrived. We all went to the backstage because after a few minutes, the concert will start.

" Hi there. You're Taeyeon right? " , a EXO member asked me

He has cute eyes and his face is like this D.O .

" Yes I'm Taeyeon. Why? " , I asked

" Nothing. By the way, I'm Kyungsoo. " , Kyungsoo said

" Oh okay. " , I said

" By the way Taeyeon, good luck! " , Kyungsoo said with a smile

" Good luck too! " , I said

Then the concert started and I saw many fans. I saw Baekhyun near at the restroom.

" Baekkie! " , I said then I ran to him