[ Water Park And Top Scars ]

Start from the beginning

As the group was walking around they hurt a scream and a splash, they looked behind them to see someone had fucking thrown a kid Into the water! They didn't like push them in no. They picked the kid up, held them over their head, and threw them In the fucking water!

"Well- that's fucking terrifying-" Hunter said. "How did they even manage to do that-" guess said complete confusion. The group decided they just leave and start making up weird questions later. But they noticed they were missing Vee. They looked around and saw they were talking to the person who literally three a kid Into the pool.

"Vee get over here!" Hunter called out, Vee turned to face Hunter and walked over to them. The strong as hell person following her.

"Guess this is L!" Vee said pointing to the person behind her. Hunter noticed L also had top scars, and L also noticed Hunter's. "Oh my gosh, we're twins!" L said smiling brightly at Hunter. Hunter chuckled and smiled back.

"L, this is Hunter, Gus, and Edric." Vee said Introducing L to the three boys. "It's nice to meet you guys. And umm- sorry about having to see me throw a kid into the  pool. He's my little brother and can get pretty annoying." L said rubbing the back of their neck.

"I thought it was terrifying. And Gus just thought it was hot." Hunter joked, Gus nudged Hunter in the side. "I was Joking!" Hunter said holding onto his side. Edric laughed which caused Hunter to glare at him. "Don't look at me like that!" Edric said trying not to laugh again.

L joined the group of four and walked around with them. The five of them eventually managed to run into the girls.

"Oh hey guys! Who's this?" Willow asked looking up at L. "I'm L." L said smiling. "They threw a kid Into the pool." Gus said randomly. Luz began to laugh, until she realized he was serious. "Oh- wait how on earth-" she began, "I am strong-" L replied.

"You guys are all every short-" L said, they were only a bit taller than everyone. Edric and Hunter were the tallest, but L beat them both by a couple of inches. "Gus is the shortest-" Hunter said pointing at Gus. "L throw Hunter into the water-" Gus said in a menacing way. "I'm not throwing him into the water! He looks terrifying-" L said backing away from Hunter.

"Hunter have you killed anyone before?" Gus Asked asked crossing his arms, "Not that I know of." Hunter said. "Alright, L- throw him in!" Gus said pointing to a near by pool. "How about we don't throw my boyfriend into a pool-" Edric said, trying his best to defend Hunter. "throw me instead!" Vee said all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry what-" Emira said looking over to Vee, "It looks like fun!" She said looking up at L and smiling. "Throw Luz in with you." Amity said glaring at her girlfriend.

Luz had pushed her into the water a few minutes ago, she was still salty about it. "I think I'm ganna go find mama Camila before anyone actually gets hurt by this-" Emira said walking off to look for Camilla.

"Are you guys all related or something?"L asked titling their head slightly, "No, we just all live together. Luz, Vee, and Hunter are the siblings." Edric said, he was standing next to Hunter holding his hand. "Well Vee is like my twin or whatever, and Hunter's like are annoying older brother!" Luz said clapping her hands together, "Hunter's not annoying, he's depressed!" Vee said, witch caused L and Gus to start laughing while Luz tried not to. Edric only chuckled a little.

"Found mama Camila!" Emira said running back to the group with Camila. "No body got thrown in a pool yet, right?" Emira asked chacking her breath. "Nope. But Vee wants to be-" Gus said looking over to Vee, she was standing on the edge of a pool, looking into the water.

"So glad you kids are okay. Oh, who might you be?" Camila asked looking at L, "I'm L. And I'm the one they want to actually throw people in the pool." They said shaking Camila's hand. "You remind me of Hunter, expect not blonde or sickly looking." Camila said chuckling slightly.

"We're basically twins. Expect I don't look like a murderers child." L said jokingly. "Gus is the only child here, and Vee- they're both like 12." Hunter said. "I forgot about that. I'm used to teens by now, I keep thinking Vee and Gus are." Camila said smiling to herself.

"I thought Luz and Vee were twins. They look so much alike it's scary." L said looking back and forth form Vee and Luz. "Nope. She's a bit younger, I know how scary it seems but it's fine in this family." Camila said, she tried her best to make it sound like Vee wasn't a shape shifter.

The group ended up spending the rest of the day together. L gave Luz their number since everyone else didn't have phones. They thought the group was pretty cool, and wanted to hang out with them more. L waved goodbye to the group and left.

It was a pretty fun and eventful day, so everyone was happy to be back home so they could rest and eat.

Word Count: 1675