Chapter 12: Paprika TV

Start from the beginning

[Sm.king hōt]
Online

You felt satisfied by it and remembered the time your friend took this picture of you,don't get it wrong you don't smoke anymore.But back in Japan you were kinda dumb. You never smoked ever again. But still find the picture cool.
You cherche for some live stream to watch and saw the one from one of your classmate.
'If I remember,that's one of the girl who tried to flirt with me.Isn't her name Yui?'
You open end her stream and felt cringe just by watching it.She was trying to act cute and all and it was very disturbing. After getting out of her live,I didn't find anything interesting so I decide to do a live stream myself.You had all you needed.The micro,the camera with a big quality,a decorated room and a handsome face.

You turned off the light of your gaming room.Turned on the purple leds and named your live stream 'talk and chill'.

Turned on the purple leds and named your live stream 'talk and chill'

This is your setup and

Here is your wallpaper.

Some minute after starting the live,you already had 50 viewers that's keep sharing the link to their friends,you quickly got up to the 2k viewers just by siting there.

"Hi.My name is M/N and I'm new on Praprika TV. Please take care of me."

You said while looking all cute but not cringy like Yui.

-"KYAAA HE IS SO CUTEEEEE"
-"HOW OLD ARE YOUUU"
-"GIMME YOUR NUMBER"
-"oui oui baguette 🥖"
-"What is handsome and is waiting for me? YOU"

[Your.Gagnam.Beauty donated 5$]

"OH,thank you..."

You approach yourself form the screen to read the name and smirked a little

"Thank you MY gagnam beauty."

You put on a cute smile on and all the girls(boys) had a nose bleed or had pass out.

" 'How old are you?' Oh well I'm 16."

-"What's your nationality??"

"I'm Japanese.Raise your hand Japanese people "