"Hey dude!" But it was already too late. He started running behind of him in his attempt to stop him but he never did. He spotted him tricking the guard and getting inside the recording room of the school where there are the mics and the loud speakers. 

"Hey Kid get out of there..." The man knocked on the door but Hao was too busy trying to turn the mic on and listen his voice through the speakers of the school. The guard turned to Vernon. "Is he your friend?" 

"U-Um... Yeah? Yes? I guess...?" Vernon shrugged his shoulders. "And what is he doing?" The man asked. "How am I supposed to know..." Vernon was bout to panic. And then the mic was on. 

"Oh no..." Vernon said as soon as he realised he turned it on. The guard continued knocking at this point. "I love you..." That sentence even made the guard stop. "What is he talking about?" He turned to ask the student and he only shrugged his shoulders. 

"I love you I am sorry... I was such an idiot... I know I lost you but at least you should know that I truly love you... Is it too late??" He announced and got audible throughout the entire school because of the speakers. "Who is he talking about?" The guard asked. "I need to find Bong Cha..." Vernon whispered to himself and started running. 

"Wait, Who is Bong cha?" He asked but it was too late now. Vernon already walked down the stairs only to see the girl she was looking for going upstairs. They both stopped middle way and their hands grabbed each other in shock. 

"Where is Hao? What is he doing?" She announced. 

"Humiliating himself? You need to come..." Vernon led her upstairs but as soon as they reached the 3rd floor it was too late. Hao walked out of the class but with a guidance of the prenciple. As soon as Hao spotted her he stopped walking and their eyes locked from afar. She wanted to run and see if he was okay but the principle only pushed his shoulder. 

"My office Mr. Xu..." He announced so Hao was actually obligated to lower his gaze and follow the principle. "I need to find him..." She told to Vernon when they were left alone. "He will probably be in detention if he is lucky enough and wont get expelled..." 

"I... I need to see him..." 

"Then... follow me..." Vernon grabbed her wrist and led her down the stairway. He had a plan to make these two meet each other.

------

Minghao walked inside the dull classroom only to spot some familiar faces that happened to have detention with him today. "Mr. Xu You are here..." The teacher noticed while having that strict glare on. "Well, I guess..." he murmured. 

"You can go sit in the back of the class... I hope you aren't too confessional because you are not supposed to talk in detention..." Of course she didnt waste her chance but hint something. Poor Hao only nodded and found a seat at the last row nearby the window. 

He couldnt be any worse at this point. He just confessed his uncondiotional love and didn't even get an answer. The only thing he got was detention.

"So Now... That detention stars... You can't talk, can't eat can't do anything fun and-" The teacher started trailing down the dots until someone interrupted her. "Can we breathe?" A boy remarked and some of the guys in class laughed. 

"Do you wanna spend your whole night here Mr. Choi?" The teacher fired back right away and the poor guy zipped his mouth. "I thought so..." She then went back to her desk and sat. "So... Lets continue..." She murmured. 

Then Hao slowly looked out of the window, zoned out and bored after realising the precious time he will waste. Well, everything seemed meaningless for a while until his eyes locked with a specific someone from afar. 

It was her. 

As soon as he realised it he felt his heart racing and panicking. She was not removing her eyes from him. She even said something to him but she was so far he couldn't even get it. He only mouthed a 'what' with just his lips. Then the girl started making some weird signs with her hands but he just couldn't undrestand. He only narrowed his eyebrows. The girl gave up and started running towards the building. 

"Where is she going?" He whispered to himself but briefly got heard by some people. "Did you say something Mr. Xu?" The teacher caught him redhanded. "N-no.. I didnt..." He gulped along with his lie and the teacher got up. "What did I say about talking?" 

"Well-" 

"You are not allowed to talk and do anything that can interrupt this peace-" She was about to finish her sentence but the door fell open and a girl walked in. "Miss Lee?" The teacher realised. Minghao's eyes sparked as soon as he saw his girl. 

"Um... Hi... Mrs. Kim... Um Hey..." She was talking too her but her eyes were secretly peeking at the boy in the last row. "What are you doing here..." She even smiled. "Um... Well.. I... I..." She was trying to find an excuse while her eyes were still locked with his. 

"I have detention!" She lied. Even the teacher narrowed her eyebrows in shock. 'You?" She asked pretty impressed by this turn of events. "Y-yes..." The teacher immediately reached the catalogue of names that were here for their detention from her desk. 

"Your name is not here..." She picked through the names. 

"But I have detention.." 

"You didn't do anything to deserve detention!" The teacher was presistent towards the girl. Bong Cha literally locked eyes with Hao once more. He seemed confused, He also looked at the rest of the students. She was so desperate she actually grabbed the catalogue from her hands and ripped it in two, then threw it down. Everyone was shocked but still some guys laughed. 

Hao was the only one to be this confused to see that scene in front of his eyes. The teacher looked down at the destroyed paper and then back at the girl. 

"Okay, You can si-" 

"Thank you, told you i deserve to be punished..." She literally walked down the aisle and found a seat right next to Minghao. Even though she was not looking at him first his eyes couldnt be removed from her.

"I am going to the principle's office to get another catalogue.. since someone destroyed that one... Be quite... all of you.." She stared at these two before exiting the class. Even their teacher understood something is going on in between them. 

"What are you doing?" He whispered. 

"I needed to talk to you..." She whispered back. Some kids were turning around because the only noise that was coming was from these two. "What couldnt wait an hour that you had to-" He was compiling but she interrupted him. 

"I love you..." And now the went speechless only because he felt hypnotised by the hue of her voice. He couldnt take enough of it. "Lets get out of here..." He got up and grabbed her hand. "What are you doing? Are you crazy?" He forced her to get up. 

"Yep... Will you come with me?" He stopped and stared deeply into my eyes. They both knew that if they leave like that they are gonna be in so much trouble tomorrow. "My parents are gonna kill me..." She said while giggling. Hao gave her a peck on the lips and grabbed her hand tighter. 

They ran outside only to be in the parking lot. 

"Get in..." 

"Yes sir..." 

They indeed spent their day together totally forgetting the trouble they were gonna be in tomorrow. They just enjoyed now.

THE END

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪxᴛᴀᴘᴇ - xᴜ ᴍɪɴɢʜᴀᴏजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें