jealousy

For the rest of the ride Hao was usually paying attention to whatever Kwan was saying only because he was right next to him. Bong Cha had her arms crossed quite irritated these 2 boys dont pay attention to anyone else. 

"Whats with the face?" Jun whispered to her ear. 

"That's the only face I have, deal with it...." She growled and turned her head towards the window. "Dude Your girlfriend is mean today..." Jun interrupted Kwan and Hao to state the fact. Hao giggled and tried to peek at her from the review mirror yet she was focused on the outside world instead. 

"She is always like that..." Hao announced. Then, the girl gasped and finally their eyes locked from the mirror. His face although seemed soft it was still a little mysterious to her. He winked at her and then turned his glance towards the front. "We are here!" Hao announced and Kwan continued talking to him. 

"Finally..." The girl growled and walked out of the car as soon as her boyfriend parked. The door she decided to slam was like an inch away from Jun's face, who decided to walk out as well. The boy squeaked in fear and tried to regain some space. 

"Whats wrong with her today?" Kwan whispered to Hao and the boy tried to stare at her from the window. "I have no idea..." He whispered, while scanning her from afar. Did he do something wrong? 

"Shall we go out?" Kwan asked and Hao nodded with a smile. 

Bong Cha decided to approach Soonyoung and strike a convo with him. They barely even talked this year. "Hey..." She barely said, with arms crossed, and glance on the ground. Soonyoung turned to look back surprised just in case she wasn't talking to him. 

"Are you talking to me?" He pointed at himself even more surprised than before. "Are you an idiot?" She finally found her old self. "I... I mean... Yeah... Hi!"  He waved. Then Wonwoo decided to join them with his one hand around Bong Cha's shoulders. 

"Isn't the view amazing?" Wonwoo seemed enthusiastic. "It actually is!!!" Mingyu also joined them while holding a guitar he actually borrowed. Then, Vernon also decided to approach his friends. 

"Bong Cha, Do you like it?" The boy asked with a charming smile. Instead of the beach she slowly turned her head around and noticed Kwan with Hao slowly approaching the squad. "The beach is not that way..." Jun commented. "I will kick you..." she pointed at him. 

"Why is she always threatening me?" Jun asked Mingyu and he pretended to be ready to hit him with the guitar. The poor boy flinched but when he heard everyone laughing he realised they just tricked him. "Bong Bong.." Hao approached his girlfriend with a smile. "Do you like it here or should we move?" He asked. 

"Whatever you want, I dont care..." She shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, so here it is..."  Vernon proposed. They all started fixing the place so they can sit on the sand on a circle. When Bong Cha was about to sit Hansol stopped her. 

"No Bong Cha... Wait..." He took off his jacket to put it down. What they both didn't know was that Hao was about to do so but Vernon was faster. Bong Cha finally smiled. She haven't smiled in the whole trip but now she did. "Thank you Vern..." She bowed at first and then sat. 

"Dont mention it..." They both sat right next to each other. Hao decided to sit on her right If Vernon was on her left side. Kwan sat right next to Minghao so they can talk at ease. "Guys do you wanna play something?" Jun proposed. 

"Let me guess, Truth or dare again?" Mingyu announced. "How did you know?" Jun laughed. "Because that's the only thing you make us play every time , Jun!" Sungcheol announced. "Bong Cha do you wanna play?" Vernon asked her. She slowly turned her head to find Hao whispering something to Kwan.