EIGHTY THREE- Kill For Mine (2)

Start from the beginning

"Quit!" Zaya screams at him, jumping in front of me. He got so much hate in his eyes. It's almost like he ain't even himself, he look pure evil. I wasn't scared at first but I'm scared as a mothafucka right now, I can't even lie. Nobody understands what it's like to have to face this nigga when it come to Zaya until it comes down to it being them. I refuse to beg for my life though, that just ain't me.

He picks her up then moves her. He grabs my neck and lifts me up, squeezing. I feel so light headed, I can feel myself dying right now. I can hear Zaya faintly screaming as I black out but I know for a fact, I'm dying right now. I feel like I'm slowly falling into a deep sleep.

ZAYA

I can't let him kill Almond. I jump on his back then grab his neck and forcefully snatch him, making both of us fall backwards and him land on top of me.

"Let him go, nigga!" I scream at him, kicking him in his face and head, punching and clawing at his hands as Almond tries to fight him off of him. He ignores me then lets Almond's neck go. Almond falls and starts gasping and coughing. I slap the hell out of Craig. "What the fuck wrong with you?" I scream at him in tears. He ignores me then presses his foot down on Almond's neck, trying to crush his windpipe.

I tackle him with everything in me, making both of us fly across the room. "Stop! You cheated on me plenty of times and I ain't ever tried to do no shit like this!" I scream, holding him down with all my strength. He blankly stares at me like he's not even phased by me practically holding him in a choke hold. "You done yet? You not strong as you think, I'm only sitting here letting you attempt to choke me cause I love you and don't wanna hurt you." he says, then laughs at me. "If you loved me, you wouldn't be trying to take my best friend away from me." I say.

He smacks his lips. "Here yo ass go, don't try to pull no reverse psychology bullshit." he says. "If you love me like you swear you do, why would you hurt me by taking away somebody I love for your own selfish reasons?" I ask. He rolls his eyes then shakes his head. "Zaya, don't do this shit to me." he says. I start thinking back on everything that happened to me before I got drunk. It all just hit me. I start beating the mess out of him. "That's why I slept with me, you cheated on me with her and had me looking stupid! Get out my face!" I scream, then storm away from him.

I lift Almond up. He leans over on me, coughing hard and gasping. "Take a deep breath." I say, rubbing his back. He takes one then coughs some more. "I'm so sorry I got you into this. I was drunk last night. I never would've put you in a situation like this. I'm sorry." I say, feeling guilt take over me.

"Zaya, if you would've listened, we wouldn't be in this predicament! I love you, I'm changing my life for you, mane! Look, I was in there, she tried to hug me and I turned that down instantly. Then she started talking about having a sexual relationship. I said no. Then she got naked and sat on my lap. I was telling her get up off me. I didn't throw her off or shoot her like I wanted to because she pregnant and I wasn't finna do that to no pregnant woman." he starts. "Funny how you care so much about her ass being pregnant but continue." I say. He blows. "Look, I didn't wanna hurt her. She pulled me dıck out and strarted sucking. I tried to get her off without hurting her. Zaya, I put this on my kids. Then you walked in and saw it and wouldn't let me explain." he says. I stare at him. "As much as you lie and hurt me, what makes you think I'd ever be quick to believe something like that? Do I look stupid to you? I must have a big ass stupid sign across my forehead? I know what I saw, Craig. I am not blind or dumb. I'm so sick of you. You a grown ass man with grown ass kids but you still act like you Reshawd with your weak, childish ass. I don't wanna hear that." I say. He stares at me then shakes his head. "I ain't even lying this time." he lowly says. "Did you enjoy it?" I ask. He stares at me. "I'm a man, Zaya, what you expect? But I pushed my own sexual wants aside cause I love you." he says. Part of me want to believe him but it's not easy trusting somebody with a reputation like his. He stares in my eyes. "Zaya... I promise I'm telling the truth." he says. Almond coughs. "Believe him, Zaya, he genuine for once in his fucking life, surprisingly. I would kill yo ass but she love you, bitch." Almond coughs out, then limps into the bathroom rubbing his neck. That's strange but whatever.

"You gone believe me or what?" he asks. "It ain't easy to trust you so I don't know." I say. "So, you leaving me again when I didn't even do nothing?" he asks. I sigh. "I'll see you at home, I'm not in the mood to talk about it. I need to check on my best friend." I say. He stares at me. I can almost see his heart breaking right now. "Did he go raw?" he mumbles, looking away from me like he ashamed of the couple of tears that rolled down his face. I sigh. "No." I answer. He stares at me like I'm lying. "Whatever, Zaya, that's bullshit, Imma see you at home." he dryly says, then walks out the room.

I shake my head then walk into the bathroom where Almond is peeing. I look away from his private areas then look at his face. "I'm sorry." I say. "It's fine. I never should've did that last night. I knew how he was. It's my fault. I don't have no hard feelings towards you or him." he says. I nod my head. "I feel so bad." I mumble. He smiles. "Don't. I'm fine, Zaya. And if you think I'm gone switch up on yall cause of this lil misunderstanding, hell no, I love you too much. I even got love for his punk ass." he says. I laugh a little with him. "I love you too. Almond, be honest... did you wear a condom? I don't remember shit." I mumble. He reaches down in the trash can then shows it to me. "Yeah, I had one on. I had put it on before you came over, I was about to fuck this woman I had met a couple hours before you came over there. You came when I was about to head to a hotel with her but you were crying so I stayed with you. You wanted to have sex and the condom just came in handy." he answers.

I nod my head then hug him. "I am so sorry, Almond, I need to make this up to you." I say. "Make it up to me by letting me do your hair, you look rough as fuck, I was pulling on that shit while I hit it from behind." he says. Both of us bust out laughing. "But for real, let me do yo hair and I want you to go fix it with Prod. I know you love that nigga and I support you as much as it hurts." he says. I nod my head. "Do whatever you want to my hair." I say. He nods his head, chuckling. "I got you." he says.

COMMENT 35
VOTE