CHARACTERS

The following will be a short description on each of the "main characters." Information will be added as it gets written in the story. Main characters may be added or removed as the story progresses. 

EFA
Full name: Efa Quickfoot
Age: 15
Nameday: N/A
Likes: Adventure, climbing things, pranking people, tall places, nature, magic
Magical affinity: N/A

Description: A young girl, bent on exploring the world around her. Mischievous, independent, physically fit, strong and agile. Good with melee and magic. Affable, kind when she needs to be and selfless to a fault. 

ELLIAN
Full name: Ellian Llewellyn
Age: 12
Nameday: N/A
Likes: Climbing things, pranking people, stories
Magical affinity: weak

Description: A young boy, fixed on finding someone. Tired, depressed, humble and very self deprecating. Thin, malnourished but agile and well versed in melee for his age. Mischievous at times, kind and yearns for a peaceful life.

CLYTYN
Full name: N/A
Age: 17
Nameday: N/A
Likes: Horses, swords, magic, pranks, sparring, good ale
Magical affinity: Very strong

Description: An older teen who wants to reunite with a certain someone. Cunning, bored and known to be a skilled fighter. Tall and lanky, with a strong build suited for both melee and magic. Enjoys teasing people younger than him and can be kind and sensible.

Will be updated regularly as the story progresses.

(small side note: I can draw and I really want to put up some reference art here but I can't since I don't own a drawing pad or any other digital art tools. I refuse to half-ass this. I apologize for the lack of art)