"you like him a lot?" shang jinghui's eyes narrowed slightly, and his tone was obviously different from usual.

he yi was stunned, and then laughed, reached out and pushed shang jinghuan's chest and said, "husband, why are you eating flying vinegar again, the senior has a girlfriend." 

"what if he doesn't have a girlfriend?" shang jinghui asked again.

"i wouldn't like him without a girlfriend, how many times have i said it, i only like my husband alone, why can't you always remember?" 」 he yi laughed and quipped to him.

shang jinghuan said cheekily: "i just can't remember, what do you say?" 

he yi rolled his eyes, wrapped his arms around his neck and took the initiative to kiss it, and the tip of his tongue slipped into the soft mouth of the other party and swam around.

shang jinghui enjoyed it for a while before he pestered he yi against the guest, and soon he couldn't breathe.

at the end of the kiss, he yi blushed slightly and asked, "now?" do you remember a little bit more clearly? 

"it's not enough." shang jinghui whispered.

in the end, he yi failed to get up early to school as he wished, and after the two of them finished arguing, they simply ate some lunch, and then he yi crawled back to the bed in a confused stare and shrank into shang jingjian's arms to make up for sleep.

shang jing looked down at he yi's sleeping face, and the backlog of dissatisfaction in his heart during this time finally decreased.

he yi slept until noon before he hummed and got up again, rubbing his sour waist and complaining to shang jinghui: "i blame you for having to do it for so long, and i have to be uncomfortable for several days, can't i do it less?" 

shang jinghui defended while helping him massage: "the doctor said that normal adults should have at least three times a week, and if they are in better health and have strong needs, they should be more than five times, do you calculate how many times we have done it in the past six months?" 

"you couldn't do it before you were pregnant, but what about the last month?" how many times have you owed me? shang jing asked for a long time.

he yi listened to him say this, really couldn't help but calculate it, and then said with a red face: "but this is not fair, every time i finish it, i am the only one who is sore, you have nothing to do, so you can't just calculate according to your needs."

shang jinghui raised an eyebrow, looked at he yi and asked, "then how many times a week do you say you should?" 

"up to two times." he yi said with some embarrassment.

"no, it's too little." shang jinghui was obviously not satisfied.

he yi said hesitantly: "that, then three times, can not be more, otherwise it will affect my normal life." 

"then three times." shang jinghui was reluctant to do so, and then he said in a generous tone: "those who owed before can be recorded first, and there are two more times this week, and they are not allowed to play with it." 

he yi was stunned, "but this morning has been more than three times!" 

"i didn't rest in between, it can only be counted once." shang jinghui said boldly.

he yi was immediately anxious, "no, no, no, it's not so calculated, such words can only be done once a week." 

shang jinghui put on a pitiful look and said, "in that case, your husband will be broken, can you bear it?"