Part 80

after walking back, he yi originally wanted to go to the baby room to see his son, but when he walked to the door, he suddenly remembered the embarrassment of being seen by the nursery teacher when he was not dressed properly, so he directly turned upstairs, and shang jinghui followed behind and asked: "didn't you mean to go to the ball?" why didn't you go again? 

"i just suddenly don't want to go." he yi said vaguely, "i haven't made up for the class i missed today, i went to the study, you can sleep first, don't wait for me." 

shang jinghuan took his hand and advised, "let's make up for it tomorrow, it's so late now, staying up late is not good for your health." 

he yi insisted on going to study, "tomorrow and tomorrow there are things to learn, i slept for so long in the afternoon, it is okay to sleep late, and it is not often so late to sleep."

shang jinghui sighed helplessly and said, "then i will accompany you." 

he yi thought that he had also slept in the afternoon, so he did not refuse.

although the effect of watching the teaching video is not as good as the on-site listening to the lecture, but there is an advantage that it can be played at a double speed, he yi listened to the content of a lesson in half a lesson, and then sorted out the knowledge points against the textbook and courseware, and then began to practice.

last semester, because he was pregnant, he was afraid that using more computers would be bad for the baby, so he focused on the basic theoretical knowledge learning, and the computer practice was relatively small, and recently he was hurrying to make up for it.

from the time he began to learn programming, shang jinghui had people give him a pair of blue light glasses, afraid that he would not be good for his eyes when he saw too much of the monitor.

although the original owner was an orthodox scholar who had fought all the way from the entrance examination, he was not short-sighted at all, so he yi usually did not wear glasses, and occasionally wearing them once in shang jinghui seemed very fresh, and he couldn't help but look at it a few times.

he yi crackled at the beginning of a piece of code to the practice on the textbook, and then while thinking about how to write the rest of the part, he entered the code in his brain with his hand, after writing it, he tried to run it, found that there was a grammar error, and went back to change, because he was too involved, he did not perceive shang jinghui's eyes at all.

shang jinghui looked at he yi and typed the code intently, and for the first time he realized so clearly that he yi had really grown up.

although he yi usually behaves relatively childishly in front of him, will be stupid and stupid, and is easy to be teased, but the little guy has a slightly mature appearance when he is serious.

there was no expression on that delicate face, the metal frame on the bridge of the nose and the lens reflecting the cold light lined his entire temperament with a few points, and the contrast between his usual soft and cute appearance was very large, and there seemed to be an inexplicable sense of abstinence.

when he yi finished the exercise, as soon as he looked up, he saw shang jinghui staring at him with a smile.

he yi blinked inexplicably, and the eyelashes like crow feathers gently fanned twice, and asked doubtfully, "what's wrong?" is there anything dirty on my face? 

shang jinghui suddenly approached, smiled and said, "no, i just think my wife's serious look is very good." 

this distance made the breathing of the two people intertwined, he yi could feel his heartbeat suddenly miss a beat, shang jinghui's face, even if he had seen it countless times, it would still bring him a strong visual impact when he got closer.