Part 19

when du yuwei arranged the room, she originally planned that everyone would live on the same floor, so that they could listen to the boss's instructions at any time, but the ordinary rooms upstairs were full, and only the deluxe sea view room was empty, so she and the nurse xiaowen and a few bodyguards could only live downstairs.

she has always been shallow, in the middle of the night to hear the movement outside woke up, out of curiosity, she put on her clothes and went out to ask what happened, after learning that the upstairs was on fire, she immediately went to knock on the door of the bodyguard next door, wanted to wake people up together to see if the boss was okay, and as a result, there was no response inside for a long time, and she had to go up first.

because of the fire, the whole building was cut off, the elevator could not be used, du yuwei came out in a hurry, the shoes were not changed, and she could only step on the disposable slippers to climb up from the safe passage, during which she encountered many guests who escaped from the upper floor.

thinking that shang jinghui was unable to escape from the stairs with limited mobility, she became more and more anxious in her heart, and the slippers ran away and there was no time to take care of it, so she climbed up layer by layer barefoot.

after rushing to the floor where shang jinghui and he yi lived, du yuwei found that the fire was spreading from the boss's room, and her heart sank, and then she ran to the door of the room in a hurry.

at the entrance of the corridor, there was a hotel staff member, a young woman, who saw that she was going to the scene of the fire, and quickly stopped her and said that it was too dangerous, and asked her to hurry downstairs and wait for the firefighters to come and deal with it.

"did the people in that room come out?" du yuwei asked in english.

the staff was obviously frightened by the sudden fire, and said that they did not know, du yuwei broke free of her block, picked up the fire extinguisher in the corridor to rush inside, and found that the door of the room could not be opened, and it should be locked from the inside.

du yuwei slammed the door hard and asked loudly, "boss! yikes! are you inside? "

after waiting for a moment and not hearing a reply, she hurriedly shouted at the staff member: "do you have a spare room card?" 

the other party shook her head in confusion, and du yuwei began to smash the door with a fire extinguisher, smashing it a few times without breaking it open, and she yelled at the staff there: "go and call a few men to come up and help save people!" if something happens to my boss, your whole hotel can't escape responsibility! "

the staff nodded, panicked and went downstairs to shout for someone to go.

du yuwei called ah hu again, and at the same time continued to smash the door with a fire extinguisher, but the phone was not answered and the door could not be opened.

smoke continued to spread out from the crack in the door, and du yuwei was choked up and coughed, but she never gave up to save people, and kept smashing the lock with a fire extinguisher.

when the female staff member rushed over with someone, the door lock had been loosened by her, several men slammed the door open together, du yuwei saw he yi and shang jinghui collapsed not far from the door, rushed in to check the situation, saw that they were all in a coma, and hurriedly let people carry them out to send them to the first aid.

the staff who initially found the fire called an ambulance to come over at the same time as calling the police, and when the group carried the unconscious shang jinghui and he yi downstairs, the ambulance was already waiting below, and the firefighters also arrived at the scene to start extinguishing the fire.