Part 82

"in the future, there is time to learn slowly, and there is no need to rush this time." shang jinghui advised.

he yi found that shang jinghui didn't seem to want him to join the research group very much, but he really wanted to go, so he had to look at shang jinghui and explain: "but i want to design my robot early, and anyway, i don't have anything to do in my spare time, is it not good to learn more things?" 

"how come there's nothing to do?" do you think it's a waste of time to stay with me? shang jinghui asked unreasonably.

"of course not!" he yi immediately retorted.

he was now sure that shang jinghui really didn't want him to go, which made him feel a little irritable, and he couldn't help but reach out and grab his hair and organize his language before continuing to explain: "i really just want to learn more things, and i don't think it's a waste of time to stay with you." and i'm not going to live in school and not come home, even if we join the research group, we can eat and sleep together, but maybe a little busier than we are now. besides, don't you have a job to do too? "

shang jinghui had realized that his tone just now was not very good, and his heart was a little too unwilling to go, although he was not persuaded by he yi, but he did not want to quarrel with he yi because of this, so he had to suppress his temper and pretend to be generous: "if you want to go, you can go, but you can't make yourself too tired." 

he yi breathed a sigh of relief and immediately threw himself into his arms and said, "thank you husband, i remember." 

seeing that the band-aids on shang jinghui's neck were still the ones he had pasted in the morning, he yi reached out and touched them, laughing and praising: "husband is really good, reward a kiss!" 

after saying that, he quickly kissed shang jinghui, and then before he could retreat, he was kissed deeply by the other party on the head.

the matter of entering the group was finalized for the time being, and although shang jinghui was very reluctant in his heart, he did not stop he yi anymore.

in the next period of time, shang jinghui was not surprised to find that he yi was getting busier and busier, and even the time to play with the ball was compressed from the previous half an hour to a few minutes, and it was not until he went home late without class at night, and after going back to simply eat something and plunge into the study, until he went to remind, he yi hurriedly ended today's study, went back to the room to wash and prepare for sleep.

so every time he wanted to make love to he yi, he yi said with a sleepy face that he would have to get up early tomorrow and play games when he was free on the weekend.

however, on the weekend, he yi did not idle, as usual, he went out early and returned home late to study at school, and when he returned home, he looked very tired and slept in bed.

after two weeks of this, shang jinghui finally couldn't bear it.

it just so happened that this day was a weekend, and seeing he yi get up early in the morning, shang jinghui reached out and circled him into his arms and asked, "today i want to go to school again?" 

he yi kissed him before replying, "my information has not yet been sorted out, and the senior is waiting to use it." 

"then let him sort it out by himself." shang jinghui said without anger.

he yi said disapprovingly, "but this is my job, the tasks that have been assigned long ago cannot be pushed to others, and the seniors also have their own things to be busy with." "

shang jinghui turned over and pressed he yi underneath, looked into he yi's eyes and asked, "which senior?" "

he yi did not perceive the danger, and said truthfully: "it is a graduate student in professor li's research group, named jiang fan, who is very good and has taught me a lot of things."