he yi felt some itching in his ears, half of his body was as crisp and numb as electricity, he propped up his heavy eyelids and looked at the window, seeing that the sunlight was not very strong, he closed his eyes again, playfully hugged the quilt and did not let go, "it's still early, husband, will you let me sleep for another ten minutes?" 

shang jinghuan helplessly pinched his face, "then i will go to wash first, and then i will spank your ass when i can't call you back." 

he yi subconsciously covered his ass with his hand and hummed, "i'll get up later, let me sleep a little longer." 

when shang jinghui came out after washing, he saw that he yi was already asleep again, and he did not wake up after two sounds, he shook his head helplessly, took the mobile phone and looked at the time, and then informed du yuwei to postpone today's morning meeting for twenty minutes.

he yi slept back to the cage, and finally was picked up from the bed by shang jinghui, and after washing up in a daze, he was led out of the door by shang jinghui fiddling with a set of sportswear.

the greenery in the community is very well done, and in the summer, when the plants are at their most vigorous, they are a piece of pleasant green in the eyes.

he yi inhaled the still clean air, and the sleepworm was finally driven out of his brain, looking at shang jinghui and asking, "do you want to warm up first?" 

shang jing snorted and instructed he yi to do a warm-up action for a while, and then accompanied he yi to jog along the path in the community.

considering that he yi's knife edge had just grown well, shang jinghui did not dare to run too fast, and he pressed the speed to follow he yi's side.

li moqi received the news of shang jinghui yesterday, slightly adjusted the morning dog walking time, and as a result, he waited for half a day and did not see the shadows of shang jinghui and he yi.

seeing that the time was not early, and it might be late to go to work in the morning, he led xiaoxue to prepare to go home, only to turn around and see the two people coming out of the corner.

no, it wasn't walking, it was jogging, it was just too slow, and li moqi even suspected that the turtle running the tortoise and rabbit was faster than their jogging.

however, he did not dare to say these words, so he just waved at the two people and smiled and said hello.

he yi was excited when he saw xiao xue, and he sped up and ran over, and shang jinghuan reminded him uneasily next to him: "slow down, be careful of the wound." "

he yi simply did not run, accelerated his pace to xiaoxue, and hugged the big furry dog to make a mess.

li moqi is not in a hurry to go to work at this time, anyway, the boss is still here, even if he is late, it is because the boss lady wants to pet his dog, the responsibility is not on his side.

he yi rubbed the dog for a while, looked up and asked li moqi, "can you lend me xiaoxue to hang around for a while?" 

li moqi hurriedly handed the dog rope over and said, "of course, she has just pulled the dog, you can rest assured." 

he yi happily thanked him and led xiaoxue for a walk.

li moqi subconsciously wanted to follow up, shang jinghui looked back at him, he immediately stopped and said: "that, i still have something, i have to go home first, and then you can call me when you are done." 

he yi turned back and said, "then let's send xiaoxue back to you later." 

li moqi looked at shang jinghui's face before responding, "okay, then i'll go back first."