"well, go back and have breakfast." shang jing responded.

he yi happily went to change his clothes, and then very attentively pushed the wheelchair for shang jinghui, not letting him push him and he was not happy, shang jinghui had to go with him.

on the way back, he yi suddenly remembered the incident in the middle of the night, pulled shang jingjian's sleeve and asked: "husband, have you lied to me?" there is obviously a bathroom in the ward, but you came back from outside, what did you do at night? 

shang jing was stunned, he didn't expect that after such a long time, he yi actually reacted, he didn't think about how to explain, and then saw he yi frowning and said: "also, the ward where we lived before was not that one, the numbers are different, i remember correctly." what's going on here? i want to hear the truth, you are not allowed to lie to me again, and you are not allowed to change the subject. 

shang jinghui had to briefly tell the story of the incident, he yi couldn't help but get a little angry after listening to it, and said with a bulging face: "how come there are bad people who want to harm us, the second uncle and the second aunt are good or bad, husband, you don't let them go!" 

shang jinghuan poked he yi's bulging cheek and smiled, "well, don't let it go, i will let them stay in prison for the rest of their lives." 

he yi was not satisfied with his attitude, and taught him in the form of a little adult: "husband, you are serious, they want to kill you, what if you don't find out in advance and they succeed?" "

shang jinghui saw he yi's uneasiness and had to say solemnly: "i will deal with those people well, so that they will not have the opportunity to do anything unfavorable to us." baby rest assured, i'll be fine, and neither will you. "

he yi was satisfied with this, and warned him: "then you are not allowed to deceive me again in the future, otherwise i will not believe you." 

shang jing pulled he yi's hand and kissed it lightly, promising, "well, i won't lie to you again." "

he yi snorted, "that's pretty much it. "

shang jinghuan touched the wedding ring on he yi's hand, looked at he yi's dark eyes and said, "so you have to continue to believe in me unconditionally." 

"of course, i only believe in my husband." he yi promised again.

shang jinghui laughed, "come over and kiss me." 

he yi knew that his wound was not yet complete and it was inconvenient to move, so he obediently leaned over and kissed shang jinghui's lips, and as a result, shang jinghui pressed the back of his head and gave him a hot kiss.

the two men kissed slimily for most of the way, and when they arrived home, shang jinghui let go of he yi.

the chef received the news that he had prepared breakfast for them in advance, and after he yi got off the car, he directly pushed shang jinghui to the restaurant, and then excitedly wanted to continue to play the feeding game.

as soon as shang jinghui saw him holding a spoon to his mouth, he had some headaches, and he quickly stopped he yi: "i can eat it myself, it will not affect the wound." 

this little guy's feeding technique is really too bad, and the first time he behaved slightly better, and then either accidentally sprinkled the porridge on the quilt or coaxed him like a child of a few years old, and a spoonful of porridge can be blown for half a day before it is sent over, and sometimes a meal can be tossed for half an hour and cannot be eaten.

if he had changed people, he would have impatiently driven the other party away, even if it was he yi, he did not want to enjoy this special treatment anymore.