in fact, he didn't want he yi to add the contact information of those teachers, even if most of the professors were over forty years old.

however, he yi was already willing to take the initiative to stay in the hospital with him, and he could not even give he yi this little freedom.

he yi didn't think much about it, and felt that shang jinghui was particularly considerate, and happily rubbed over and said: "thank you husband, husband you are so good." 

after saying that, he kissed shang jinghui.

shang jinghuan felt a lot more relieved in his heart, pinched he yi's face and asked, "do you feel bored staying in the hospital all day?" 

he yi shook his head, "it's not boring to have a husband here." 

shang jinghui said with a little smile: "baby is really good, in two days we will go home." 

he yi was not too relieved to ask, "but does it matter if your husband hurts?" 

"the wound is stitched, it will not easily collapse, just keep it at home, if you don't believe it, you can ask the doctor." shang jinghui explained.

he yi felt that shang jinghui would not deceive him, and immediately said, "no, i believe in my husband." i also happened to want to have a little snow, so i can go home and see the snow. 

shang jinghui did not express any opinion on this, but just sent an email to li moqi when he yi went to read the book to let him come back, on the pretext that the company's recent personnel changes were relatively large, and there were many things that needed him to come back to deal with.

li moqi, who was thrown in the foreign branch for more than two months, immediately jumped up from bed excitedly after seeing the mail, packed his bags and bought a ticket back to china overnight, hurriedly completed the handover of work and flew back in a hurry, and happily picked up his baby daughter before he yi returned home.

time back to the same night, shang jinghui learned that shang xingzhi did not move after verifying that xu qian deliberately murdered shang jingyun, but just went to argue with xu qian and there was no follow-up, and he couldn't help but guess that his second uncle, who was not very good at brains, was subdued by xu qian again.

so when his subordinates reported that someone had entered the hospital as a nurse, shang jinghui was not surprised, but just asked people to keep an eye on the person who had mixed in and see what the person really wanted to do.

the man was able to calm down, and after mixing in, he was not very good at talking, until he yi urged shang jing to sleep, he did not make any abnormal moves.

shang jinghui arranged for his men to let them continue to stalk, and after he yi fell asleep, he let ah hu push the hospital bed to change rooms, and the original room left two people with similar shapes to them sleeping on the hospital bed.

at three o'clock in the morning, the fake nurse finally moved, he sneaked all the way to the vicinity of shang jingjian's ward, and when he saw that there was no one guarding him, he opened the door lightly and entered.

before coming, he received an order to hold he yi hostage, and after mixing in, he received a message that his employer very subtly instructed him to kill the tall young man if he had the opportunity, and said that the other party had been seriously injured, so that he did not have to worry too much.

when the pretend nurse entered the room, he saw through the faint light coming in from the window that there were two beds in the ward, on which two people were lying on each other, sleeping soundly.