xu qian's body was stunned, and he couldn't help but say, "didn't he run away from home himself?" you can't find out, how do i know? you ask me why not ask your good nephew who has a perfect wrist. "

after saying that, she left straight away, obviously angry.

shang xingzhi looked at her back, and there was something in his heart that was not a taste.

if you really wronged her, you must make up for her when the time comes, shang xing thought.

after listening to the relays of his subordinates, shang jinghui sarcastically thought that sooner or later shang xingzhi's intelligence would be toyed with by xu qian, and he didn't know how to die.

however, since xu qian dared to put her hand to his side, he naturally wanted to have fun with this second aunt.

in the past few days, ah hui has found out the reason for he zhibin's repatriation, and it is certainly not an accident.

after the bankruptcy of the he family, he zhibin lost his financial resources and could only work like ordinary international students to earn living expenses, and nothing had happened before, but some time ago when he was working in a restaurant, he was accused of stealing the valuables of customers, and the employer directly called the police.

the police found stolen goods from him, and the evidence was all there, so he was deported.

as for the guest who was stolen, after ah hui investigated, he found that he was indirectly connected to xu qian, but there were several turns in the middle, and finally it took them a lot of effort to find xu qian's head.

moreover, the news that he zhibin heard about the he family and he yuan after returning to china was also revealed to him by xu qian, and ah hu arrested the people who sent news to he zhibin, and the result of the question was that xu qian asked them to describe it on the basis of facts, so as to provoke he zhibin's hatred for shang jinghui and he yi.

one of them also hinted at he zhibin at xu qian's behest, saying that shang jinghui valued he yi very much, and if he could tie up he yi to blackmail shang jinghui, he could get as much money as he wanted.

shang jinghui speculated that xu qian's original plan was to let he zhibin kidnap he yi, and then control he zhibin, borrowing he zhibin's hand to take he yi and threaten him, so that even if the matter was revealed, she could put the responsibility on he zhibin, the scapegoat.

it's just that he zhibin didn't kidnap people, but planned to kill he yi directly.

if he hadn't blocked that knife in time, he yi would have been less fierce.

when he thought of this shang jinghui, he was a little afraid in his heart, fortunately, he accompanied he yi to school that day, otherwise he didn't dare to imagine what would happen.

ah hu went to the psychiatric doctor to show he zhibin according to shang jinghui's instructions, and after grinding for several days to determine that this person was pretending to be crazy, then he was no longer polite, locked up and interrogated him, and the confession they asked was almost the same as what they had found before.

after shang jinghui received the news, he personally went over, at this time he zhibin had been tossed all over his body, and as soon as he saw shang jinghui, his emotions became excited, and he struggled to shout at shang jinghui: "call he yi that slut, i want to get s——"

ah hu didn't let him say that word and kicked him directly.

shang jingjian's injury was not good enough, and he could not let him do it himself.