{ A rainy day }

Hunter sat near the window watching the rain, he'd never seen human rain before until arriving in the human realm. It wasn't boiling hot nore did it hurt, it was cold and felt nice whenever it landed on someone. Camila didn't want anyone outside in the rain however. She said someone could end up getting sick, and she didn't want everyone to suffer more than they already were. So Hunter sat in silence watching the rain.

Luz was busy getting used to being in the human realm again, so she was on her phone looking at the things she missed. Apparently a girl named Anne had gotten trapped in a frog world. Luz found that interesting but decided to look into it later.

Amity, Willow and Emira were reading human books. They wanted to see if they're was a difference between them, there was.

And Edric was getting to know Vee. He was completely fascinated by her. They only time he'd ever meet a basils was when one attacked the school. Vee was different though, she didn't want to steal magic. Her and Edric got along quite well.

Hunter sighed, he desperately wanted to go outside. But he didn't want to get sick, he didn't know how human sickness would affect him. It was to much of a risk. He continued to sit in silence, until Edric came to check on him.

"You alright?" Edric asked sitting next to Hunter. Hunter shrugged and layed his head against Edric's shoulder. "You've been here all day ya know.." Edric said wrapping an arm around his boyfriend. Hunter signed and pulled his attention away from the window and onto his boyfriend. He placed a small kiss on his lips before looking back outside.

Edric blushed at the sudden act of affection. He turned Hunter's attention back on him by moving the boy into his lap. "Can you take a break for a bit?.." Edric asked wrapping his arms around Hunter. Hunter smiled at this, "Alright.." he muttered turning himself around. Edric smiled and placed a kiss on Hunters cheek.

Hunter kissed Edric softly, most of their kisses were like this. Sweet, soft, and loving. Edric kissed back, placing a hand on Hunters cheek. He pulled Hunter closer, deepening the kiss only a bit before pulling away. Hunter blushed and smiled. "I love you Blondie." Edric said quietly, "I love you too dumbass." Hunter said chuckling. "Rude-" Edric said with a scoff. Hunter laughed and kissed him quickly.

They were brought out of their moment by Vee coming in. "Oh sorry didn't realize you guys were- what are you guys doing exactly?" She asked going over to them. "I'm just here so Hunter doesn't spend all his time watching the rain." Edric said smiling. Hunter rolled his eyes at this. "You guys haven't experienced it before?" Vee asked sitting down next to them. "No, Hunter's always been fantasized by it though." Edric said focusing his attention to Vee.

"I know Camila said not to go outside in the rain, buy maybe you guys could sneak out?" Vee suggested. Hunter looked at her with bright eyes and then at Edric. "Alright fine-" Edric said, Hunter immediately got up and rushed to the back door waiting for Edric. He looked over to Vee quickly before standing up. "I won't tell anyone." She said with a smile. Edric smiled back before going with Hunter.

He opened the back door and let Hunter out frist, then he followed. The house had a back porch with a cover over it, so they didn't immediately get soaked when they walked out. Hunter stood near the end of the cover above them. Edric walked over to Hunter and stood next to him. "You can go if you want." He said, Hunter looked at him and then back at the rain. "As long as you come with me." He said grabbing Edric's hand and holding it in his. Edric smiled, "of course Blondie." He said smiling.

Hunter and Edric walked into the rain at the same time. It wasn't raining as hard as before, it had become a bit more soft. Hunter looked up at the sky, watching the rain drops come down. Edric watched Hunter, his heart pounding and his face heating up. He loved seeing Hunter like this, he looked so happy.

Edric smiled and let go of Hunter's hand, witch caused him to look at Edric confused. Edric smiled and blushed slightly, "I've never seen you so happy before.." Edric said, Hunter blushed slightly. Edric chuckled and placed a hand to Hunter's cheek, Hunter leaned into the touch and smiled.

Edric placed a hand on Hunters waist, pulling him close. Hunter wrapped his arms around Edric's neck and blushed. Edric moved in and kissed Hunter. Hunter kissed back, smiling slightly into it.

They didn't care about anything in that moment. They didn't care about getting sick form the rain or how cold they were. They only cared about each other and their kiss.

They didn't care if Camila would be mad at them when they came back inside. They just wanted to enjoy the moment.

But what the didn't know was that Camila was watching them form a window, smiling. She wasn't going to be mad at them, because she remembered a time when she was just like them. Young and in love.

Word Count: 896