Chapter 4 : pirates

Start from the beginning

She waited for his response staring directly at his eyes where he stared back.

Yeosang took a deep breath closing his eyes for a brief moment and sighed.
He nodded opening his eyes and shouted "steer the wheel Northwest!".
He surprised the crew and Valerie by what he has just said.

"but Yeosang the East is clear, nothing is there" San said while getting down from the crow nest.
"Are you questioning my decisions?" Yeosang asked looking at San.
"No, I'm-"
"Don't you trust me?" Yeosang cut San off looking at him with his puppy eyes while putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Ofcourse I trust you" San said.
"Then to the Northwest!" Yeosang shouted heading to the quarter deck leaving San dumbfounded at his place.

Valerie connected her boat to the ship with a rope and went to the quarter deck where three people stood around the wheel, the captain, the Yeosang guy and another tall guy grabbing the helm.
"I can't believe you actually listened to her" the captain said clearly annoyed about the idea of letting a stranger stay at their ship and listening to them.

"I didn't do anything wrong" Yeosang said calmly noticing the arrival of the girl.
"I just thought she might be right" he said.
"What is she doing up here?" The captain asked pointing at her and giving her a disgusted look.
"She will give mingi the instructions of our destination" he said pushing her next to Mingi who was behind the helm.

"I'll be listening carefully" mingi said smiling at the girl and she nodded.
Mingi had brown short hair with black narrowed eyes smaller than the San guy eyes and had two moles, one on the left side of his chin and one on his left jawline and has a tanned skin, he was wearing a white shirt with black vest on it and black jeans with a belt on it a pistol and black boots.

Valerie took the compass out of her pocket and asked Yeosang to give her a map.
"We are here right now between the Erebus ocean and the Talay ocean" Yeosang said pointing at the map and Valerie took her compass, looked at it for a second and started giving instructions for mingi to follow.

The captain wasn't pleased seeing a stranger commanding his crew and giving instructions, so he went down to the main deck where the quartermaster greeted him.
"Why the long face?" The quartermaster asked standing infront of his captain.

He was almost as tall as the tallest two on the deck, he has a short black hair could cover his sharp dark eyes and he has a tanned skin, he was wearing a white shirt on it a blue vest and brown jeans and boots.
"There is something off about this girl" the captain said in a hush voice while folding his hands.
"She's making me feel uneasy" he said in a more annoyed tone.

"Or maybe you ate something rotten at breakfast" the quartermaster said jokingly.
"I mean she doesn't look odd"he said while looking at the quarter deck where two figures started fighting over the helm.
"Really? Didn't you see anything strange when she first got onboard?" The Captain asked leaving the quartermaster confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking at the captain who sighed.
"Usually when a bunch of people point their weapons at one person, the person will get scared and begs for mercy but instead she was relaxed and even put her sword back on it's place founding the situation amusing." The captain said in a concerned tone.
"She's one out of two, one, she is scared but knows how to hide it, two, she's very brave to ask pirates if she can join them." the quartermaster explained smiling at the captain.

"Everybody hold on to something really quick or you might end up flying out of the ship!!!!" Valerie shouted warning everybody but she was a little late because the ship started moving fast almost flying making everybody clinging to it.
"Three, she's a suicidal maniac and wants to drag us all with her!!!!" The captain shouted clinging to the main mast really hard.