The Power of Music

Start from the beginning

If she tried to fall from this height she as she would surely break a bone and it could prove fatal and render her useless in the fight.

She was ready to throw hands, but she wasn't the main character.

Both men on the volcanoe squared up next to each other and they were throwing hands as if they choreographed the whole thing.

XD was still a little jagged with his movements but was starting to adjust to the beat and Wilbur knew he needed to try and finish the fight fast.

Techno helplessly watched from his cage, banging on the iron bars, concerned for his brother as he grumbled under his breath.

He just had to hope Wil could pull it off.

After all, there was a reason he picked up the women easily.
Tommy even admired him for it, always saying how he was good with the ladies and yet questioning why he still doesn't have a girlfriend which made him all flustered and start to stutter until Tommy learned why.

"Hey Wilbur, you look red dickhead, you sure your not from the tomato garden? A vegetable hybrid?" Tommy asked, Wilbur just shaking his head.

"N-no it's nothing like that it's just...I'm a little taken aback by your question..." he murmured, Tommy starting to knock and eventually bang him on his noggin.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT F-" Tommy got up in his face, grinning with a cocky smirk as he tilted his head to the side a bit.

"So...who's the lucky gal?" He asked out of the bloom and Wilbur immediately spit out his tea as Techno continued to sip his, unfazed but showing interest in the conversation somehow.

"W-what? I don't know what y-you're talking about..." He tried covering up but was horribly failing.

"You know Wil, I think Tommy's right, you look like a nice tomato that belongs right back in the fruit garden," he said.

"What? Tomatoes aren't fruit! There veggies!" Tommy claimed. Techno shook his head.

"No they aren't, there actually fruit," he corrected, Tommy shaking his head.

"They grow in the vegetable garden! And there in every section of the farmers vegetable!" Tommy argued but Techno pulled out of book out of thin air, almost as if he was prepared for this exact scenario.

"Now, you hopefully have been learning enough to be able to read a couple of sentences so, according to a person named Google, they reason that tomatoes are fruits because they have seeds." He enlightened him, pointing to the quote in the book and then shutting it close right in front of Tommy's grubby little gremlin face.

"Wait, does that mean that cucumbers...." Tommy suddenly felt his heart stop as he waited for Techno to speak.

"Yes, it's also a fruit."

"HOLY FUCK MY LIFE IS A LIE!!"

Tommy began to scream, Techno shaking his head.

"We're getting off topic, now Wil, didn't you say you felt certain feelings for a red-headed house maiden down in the village?" Techno teased.

Wilbur started to feel his hands sweat uncontrollably as his cheeks became tinted with an even darker shade of red than before.

"Shut up!" He scolded, only to earn a chuckle from Tommy.

"Oh so that's your type, interesting, I thought you were more into blondes...Y'know, those who have that light vanilla hair that reminds you of those nice Oxeye daisies and dandelions when you pass them." Techno raised an eyebrow.