[13] ● Of Men And Monsters ●

Начните с самого начала

Before his passing.

And he found it.

Rarely.

But Edge was too prideful to admit to his grandfather's hologram that his success in finding a way to make super ability and powers in regular humans permanent had been a coincidence.

Involving the eradicator, x-k his blood, and a redheaded woman's particularly resilient nature.

Taking what he had learned from finley's crucifixion and first applying it to actual animal subjects.

The dogs that he had grown fond of.

Isolating the strength in his blood coupled with the k-x allows for the dogs to gain enhanced strength without all the more untameable aspects of kryptonian biology.

Making them perfectly obedient to his every whim.

Something that he also planned to reintegrate within the redheaded woman's superpowered genetics.

As his plan to implant kryptonian consciousness into humans still hadn't worked.

Killing Finley, almost offsetting all Morgan's progress.

There was no telling how many more more would have to be sacrificed in his journey.

Morgan had a weeping turn over rate.

With only one applicant having been able to successfully survive his gruelling possession.

The redhead being a woman by the name of Anita Melcavch.

An unknown person of an unimportant background.

That Morgan had found while prowling the Las Vegas strip.

Anita Melcavch was in search of some nameless man in order to make a couple of lusted laced twenty dollar marked bills off.

So when Edge pulled up beside her on the curve and flashed a few hundreds in her face.

It was no wonder when she practically skipped into the car

Hightail her ass off the side of the road, her red hair skipping off her shoulders and brushing along the sides of her neck as she did.

Unlike what Edge had previously thought about needing more socially superior test subjects.

Morgan had been thankful that his hypothesis had been proven wrong.

As the disappearance of both Bill and Martha Steward's.

Had drawn more attention to his company's little side project then he would have liked.

Having the government on his trail would have not made his sole purpose in life of restoring krypton on earth.

As smooth sailing as it had been up until now.

There was even more of a plus side to the art of taking nobody's into his grasp.

As Morgan thought they were one of -

'The world's most renewable resources, always in back order and replaceable.'

For days on end he would keep them there in order for them to become only reliant on the X-K in their systems but also upon the need to be replenished.

To be rejuvenated.

By his blood.

Turning them much like the dogs.

Into obedient objects for him to command.

But for the dogs that lay at his feet it had only taken a few carefully placed head strokes and a few drops of X-K to make them not only partially enhanced but entirely obedient to him.