💕CHAPTER 1

A/N
Hello jikookers! This is my first story writing, I have never write a story or I'm not even gud at literature. I'm not a writer but I'm trying to write a fictionà since I love it and also I'm bored 😂 I have read thousands of fan fictions of jikook, taekook, namjin , yoonmin, sope blah blah blah but now I'm tired of being just a reader. I thought of writing my thoughts just for fun. So please support me and tell me my mistakes so i could make it better..

ALSO THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION! NOTHING RELATED TO REAL LIFE OF ANY PERSON. SO DON'T COMPARE REAL LIVE WITH A FICTION. THIS IS JUST AN IMAGINATION:) DON'T FORGET THAT.... 💗

There would be so many mistakes, so please mind to mention so i can make it better next time please. Thank you~! 🫤💞

       ♡━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━♡

Jimin's POV ,

"Yunha??" I shouted as soon as I woke up seeing my baby girl wasn't in bed. I checked in bathroom and then went out my room to check our house but i couldn't find my girl. Then i rushed outside of house and there she was with a cute kitten.

"Yunha you make me a lot worried. You should have wake me up" i said as walk to her

"Oh gwud morning appa! I'm sowey for making you worried. You know what happened today morning appa?  I saw that kitty Infront of our door when i opened it" the 4 year old little girl said as she chuckled at his father.

"Ah ok, let's take ur kitten inside and you can play with him. Also promise me you will not do kind of things again ok?"

"I promise i will not" my daughter said and she look down. I don't want her to be sad. So I take her in my arms and get inside our apartment. I was about to cook. It's sunday and I'm free. So i decided to visit my mother's house cuz i have to take my son. Yunha and jihoon are my two little twin babies. As i had a lof of works this week so I asked my mother to take care of him for a while. It's not a problem cuz he loves to stay with his grandma and my mother loves it too. Yunha doesn't seem that comfortable around people. She is afraid to be around a lot people so i decided to take her by my side.

        ♡━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━♡

Jungkook's POV ,

   "Shit we are getting late. Didn't i told you to be right here at time taehoe" I said with my famous disgusting look to my so called bestfriend taehyung. We are on our way to club since it's my last day clubbing here cuz i have to leave for business work in korea. I don't want but my farther want me to handle this works...

"Shut up jeon. I was only one minutes late" taehyung said as they stop the car in club parking lot

Jungkook and taehyung are best buddies since they are little. They grew up together and got successful together. Ofc it wasn't hard for them cuz they both are from richest families in korea. Now they are live in US but jungkook have to visit his mother land korea for some months as his father's order so they decided to have some fun together at club with their friends. Both are educated and successful business men but both are spoiled since their childhood. Taehyung is loves to bottoming so every man want his pretty mouth on their dick where jungkook is been a asshole. They both are drunk and horney (LMAOO)

Jungkook's POV ,

I was sitting in the couch and sipping my strong drink. It was so hot here. People are making out shamelessly including taehyung. He was a slut but a very bestfriend for me. I was thinking about some witch when suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist. " Hi jeon! Seems you are alone here" i wasn't interested of fucking her since so many dicks have gotten into that hole but i played it cool and decided to flirt back "oh hey pretty. Yeah it's so hot here" i said with a smirk on my handsome face. The girl was popular here for her big tits and that boobs like coconut was popping out of her top. Also that ass look interesting anyway.

"Yes it's hot here. Let's go to upstairs and have some fun hmm daddy~ " she said as i said yes. We headed to upstairs and got into a room. I pushed her harshly on the bed and got top of her.  My dick was already so needy. She started kissing me while unblocking my belt and my zipper. I take of my shirt and thow it away. Then the bitch started sucking on my big dick I enjoyed it a lot.... Blah blah blah

Jungkook spend his whole night like this....

Author's note.

    I'm saying again this is my first time writing a story please. I'm not a good writer or speaking English. So I know there must be a lot of mistakes. So please mention my mistakes so it will help ne to fixed my mistakes hehe. Also sorry for that smut scene. I'm not good at writing straight smut lmao. I have never read or experienced that straight sex 😂 so nvm give up on it. Thank you!