Chapter 3 : The Letter

Start from the beginning

The island Valerie is on looked very small on the map and there was also other small island on the map in every corner she could look at.
She noticed small dots making a line from the island she's on to the east and ended on an X mark under it was "Talay" She knew it was the name of this ocean.

After grabbing her stuff and putting them in the boat, Valerie is now ready to sail.
She started following the line on the map with her compass.

The ocean was calm and nothing out of ordinary happened, she saw several whirlpool around the boat but it didn't affect her because she was following the compass "If I didn't have this compass I would probably be dead by now, except I can't die" she sighed and continued in her way.

"It was a scary experience" she said after passing the last whirlpool.
She checked the map and now she crossed half the way out of the ocean and still have the other half to make.

"Hooray!!!" She shouted in big voice when she finally got out of the Erebus ocean while standing and putting her arms up in the air "I never felt relieved like this before" she sighed then sat down leaning at the edge of the boat "Now what?" She said clueless looking at the ocean "should I just sail randomly?" She said putting her hand on her chin "why not?" and started sailing not caring where to go.

"Life is hard~ I shouldn't have left utopia~ Laaaa Laaa LAAAA!" She sang random words out of boredom not knowing where to go.
"Let's see if the map has anything on it"
She opened it and it only showed her her boat and ocean waves.

She closed it and continued to sing, she then saw a small shadow coming in her way.
She reopened her map and still didn't show anything.
She was confused to why nothing was on the map except the boat, so she grabbed her spyglass and looked through it to see a big ship coming in it's way to her.

She took off the spyglass to recheck the map and there was a ship but it wasn't the one she saw now, it was another one and it was red.
She took her spyglass to see if there's another ship anywhere and there was one on the opposite direction of the other ship and it was getting closer.

"Wait, am I stuck now between them?" She said panicking so she grabbed her compass maybe it could lead her to the way out.

"You got to be kidding me!" She said in annoyance when the arrow was pointing at the first ship.
"Well, there's no other choice." She said shrugging pointing her boat at the first ship.

When she got closer to the ship she checked the compass and it was indeed pointing at this ship.

"Is there anybody up there?!!" She shouted out from her boat but nobody answered.
"Are they scared or something?" She questioned and looked at her map, the other ship was getting closer on the map but it can't be seen from where she was standing.

"If no one is going to answer then I'll climb the ship by myself" she said in a hush voice and started climbing her way up.

She peeked her head from the edge of the ship and there was no one on the main deck, so she got on it.
"Is this an abandoned ship?"she asked herself "No, it's not" a voice shouted from the crow's nest.
Valerie immediately unsheathed her sword but she was met with two pistols, a rifle and four swords.

"Well, don't you think it's unfair to draw your weapon in the face of a young lady?" She said sarcastically still holding her sword in defense posture "you are the one who came uninvited to our ship" one of them said, he was holding a rifle in his hands, he had a short dark hair,his skin slightly tanned with round black eyes and a mole on his left cheek under his eye, he wore a white shirt with black jeans and boots and he was a little bit taller than Valerie.

"Hmm, you're right but before I came, I asked if there was anybody on the ship, no one answered so I assumed that the ship was abandoned" she said smiling lightly putting her sword back in its place and leaning her back at edge of the ship putting her elbows on it.

Her attitude angered them, thinking she is mocking them "even though you should think twice before getting on a pirate ship" the one who spoke was the tallest of them, he had a sword in his hand, not so short brown hair exposing his big chocolate eyes and freckles on his nose and cheeks and his skin was a little tanned, he wore a white shirt with brown jacket and brown jeans and boots.

Valerie raised an eyebrow still leaning at the edge "Pirates?" She questioned.
"Yes, pirates" this time a voice came from a cabin at the end of the ship taking her attention from the men infront of her.

A man came out of it, he had dark hair with long mullet and has a small face with black round eyes, he wore a black hat with red coat and white shirt on it a black vest and black jeans and boots.
"You are now onboard of the treasure pirate's ship"
"Great!"