Chapter 3 : The Letter

Magsimula sa umpisa

Nothing changed as the hours passed and she got worried she might be stuck in her place so she opened the book and words started appearing on it.

"The Realm Inbetween" was the title.
"It's an open space connects several worlds and realms with each other.
It's neither a place nor an island.
It is a pitch black space with small lights in it, each light represents a world.
You can easily get lost in it and stuck forever without getting out"
"That's relieving"
Valerie said sarcastically with a worried smile.

She closed the book concerned that she is actually lost in this realm.
She laid on her back watching the sky of this realm waiting for something to happen that's when the boat started shaking startling her.

She got up to see what happened when the sound of the waves reached her ears.
She didn't know what she has to do so she sat down waiting the arrival at the human world.

A few moments of still silence passed, then the boat started shaking again, then started falling.
Valerie closed her eyes clinging to the boat even harder when the boat crashed on the sea.

She opened her eyes to find the sea waves infront of her and the blue sky above her.
She thought that she didn't get out of Utopia, so she opened the compass to find the green arrow is black now.
She opened the map, it had nothing on it.
She opened the book and words started to appear again.

"The Earth"
"It's a planet where humans and other creatures lives on."
She wanted to continue reading but she was very exhausted to continue.

Valerie was relieved to know that she arrived at the human world.
She now wants to find an island to land on so she can rest and gather her thoughts.
She opened the map to find a small island close to where she is, then opened the compass to show her directions and went there.

After arriving at the island, Valerie decided to stay on it for two days until she think of other destinations.
She built a tent on the beach not too far from her boat and lit the fire to cook some fish.

After she was done eating, the sun already was gone and the moon took its place.
She then grabbed her book and opened it.

"Unknown"
Valerie frowned at the title but still continued reading.
"This island isn't discovered yet by humans. There's no creature lives on this island except for poisonous plants."
Valerie gulped at the information "Wow! It's the best start anyone could ever wish for! Hahaha" she said sarcastically and continued reading
"The island is located at the middle of the Erebus ocean and whoever gets in the Erebus ocean they can't get out of it"

".....it was a beautiful 52 years I lived"
Valerie said looking at the ocean with blank face.
"Are you kidding me?!!!" She shouted while standing up "I have just started and I'm not going to give up now!!!!" She shouted at the sea then screamed a jungle scream that means to not give up.
"But first I have to sleep" she yawned and went to her tent to sleep after she put out the fire.

The morning came and Valerie decided to explore the island since its homeless and maybe gather some plants she might need just in case.
"These plants really have some weird shapes" she said while picking a plant that looks like a flower and it's colour is gray and black and has some green on it's petals, she picked almost one plant from each kind on this island then went back to her tent to organize and keep the plants safe since she has a long way to go.

"Finally finished!" She said while stretching her arms above her head
"Now, I have to get out of this ocean"
She opened the map maybe it could show her the road.