Prom-Part Four(sokeefe)

Sophie woke up to the sound of Biana squealing and running around, tossing shoes, clothes, and makeup all over the room. "Sophieeeee, it's the day we've all been waiting for!" Biana exclaimed, jumping on her bed. Linh glanced over from her side, looking sleepy but amused.

"I CAN'T WAIT!" Biana shouted, vigorously shaking her shoulders. Sophie rubbed her hand over her face and searched for a clock. Wait a second, guys, I just realized something super important. If they live all over the world, that means they're in different time zones, right? So they wake up at different times? So school doesn't really make sense? I don't know, maybe I'm missing something.

"Biana, it's seven in the morningggggg," Sophie groaned.

"I know! So you better get up and get moving. We have," Biana quickly calculated, "only 14 hours to get ready, do our makeup, and style our hair!" With that, she hopped off Sophie's bed and skipped out the door, humming "Backyard Boy."

Linh chuckled, climbed out of bed, and approached Sophie, who had now buried her head under the pillow. "Come on, Soph, we might as well go downstairs now. I think I smell pancakes." Linh snatched the pillow from Sophie's hands and pulled her to her feet. As they descended the stairs, Linh whispered in Sophie's ear, "Don't worry, I'll try to keep most of Biana's attention on me."

Despite Linh's promise, Biana still managed to make her suffer. The makeup was tolerable, but the heels Biana insisted on were pushing it.

Sophie (I'll do the dresses again cause I can) :