shang jinghui laughed at his actions, and reached out with his thumb to wipe the dim sum residue from he yi's mouth, "what is this?" 

he yi swallowed what was in his mouth and honestly admitted, "yes... plum blossom cake, husband do you want to eat it? "

saying that, he also handed the remaining half of the snack in his hand to shang jinghui.

afraid that shang jinghui would punish him for this, he explained: "this is not very sweet, i am just too hungry to pad my stomach." 

shang jinghuan looked at him silently for a while, and saw that the little guy was obviously starting to be afraid, so he rubbed his head and said, "there is no need to let you eat, don't eat too much." 

he yi breathed a sigh of relief, and then immediately stuffed the remaining half of the plum blossom cake into his mouth, and after eating it, he went to sell it to shang jinghui: "i didn't eat much, i ate this piece." 

shang jinghui wiped his mouth with a handkerchief and reminded him, "go wash your hands." "

he yi obediently went to the bathroom to wash his hands, and then returned to the living room to wait for the meal.

with li moqi present, the atmosphere at the dinner table was still quite active.

the professor saw that shang jinghui was serious about picking fish thorns for he yi, and confirmed that his wood-like student was really alive, and his heart was very relieved, but his face did not show at all, as if he was not interested in everything in front of him.

after the meal, he did not stay much longer, and when shang jing saw that he insisted on leaving, he asked the driver to send him.

li moqi ate and drank enough, and was shown a face of love, sent away the professor and patted his ass back, not wanting to be fed dog food at all.

he yi ate a little too much, and dragged shang jinghuan out for a walk as usual to consume food, only to collide with li moqi, who was leading xiaoxue out for a walk as he walked.

shang jinghui has been busy working during the day, after work and accompanied the professor to dinner, it is difficult to wait for the time to be alone with he yi, before he began to enjoy it, he was destroyed by li moqi and his dog, and he saw that li moqi was more and more unpleasant.

li moqi suddenly felt a chill behind his back and subconsciously wanted to slip away, but he yi had already run over, holding xiao xue was a mess.

li moqi saw shang jinghui's expression and knew that it was going to be bad, and he wanted to cry without tears and think that this time he really didn't blame him, he deliberately changed directions and left, who knew that this could be bumped into.

of the three people, only he yile was stroking the dog, and when he was finished, li moqi immediately led the dog away like a amnesty, and all night he was praying that shang jinghui would better sleep and forget about it, but don't take the opportunity to trouble him.

he is very comfortable living in this house, and he does not want to move in the short term.

the next morning he came to the company with two large black circles, and the excuse was that he was unwell, and the morning meeting was all for the deputy director to go up.

but it was still time to come, and at noon that day he received an order to travel, and shang jinghui threw him to the other side of the earth at once, and it was three months.

although it is better than directly letting him move, li moqi still wants to save it, and he goes to sell miserably with shang jing with a bitter face, saying that xiao xue can't do without people taking care of him, and asks shang jing can change his choice.