Chapter Two: Bargain

Start from the beginning

"Unfortunately," Isaac mumbled as he held his bandaged side. "I hate how you brought me along for a room though."

"They wouldn't have let us stay without a room anyways. If you want you can go ahead and start healing back up we're not going to be here much longer." Percy remarked tossing him a vile of nectar to quicken the process.

"Whose all coming to help? It could be all ten of them," Isaac mumbled before downing the nectar. "I can put up a fight but I don't know if I can take on multiple at a time."

"You me and Derek, Nico is scouting out the place you went last night and the rest are in school, plus the plan is not to get caught by them we just needed time for her to wake up so I can talk to her. I brought you along to well, help Derek."

There was a knock on the door and Percy tensed before Scott's mom walked in. She made eye contact with Percy and let out a sigh.

"I'm relatively new to this whole supernatural business but I'm assuming if you're here Percy and not at school something is going to happen?" Mellisa asked with a worried tone.

"Might happen," Isaac clarified.
"That girl we brought in last night what's her room number?" Percy asked. "I need to talk to her."

"She's in room four thirty-six," Mellisa said nervously.
"Thank you," Percy said with a small smile as he turned towards the door he suddenly got a very cold chill running down his spine. "I'm going to need you to call Scott. Then go back down to the front office and stay safe. Isaac text me if anything is going on."

With that Percy left and quickly made his way towards the stair case taking two steps at a time before rushing down the hall and into the room. His eyes widened as it was empty. Did they already have her? He peered down the hallway and saw her sneaking around the corner. Rolling his eyes he rushed forwards but before he got to far he slid to a stop as the cold chill raced up and down his spine again. He grabbed Riptide, and taking a deep breath he turned around. A large man wearing a leather jacket and his stupid sunglasses was leaning against the wall eying Percy.

"I see you've grown so close to godhood that you can sense other gods aye kid?" Ares asked. Yet he seemed different to Percy, his usual cocky aura was gone as perhaps being kicked off the counsel had taken a toll off his ego.

"What do you want?" Percy snarled angrily. "What are you even here for? Your children started this!"

"I'm here to ask a favor,"Ares stated with a small smile that soon faded. "Caught you at a bad time didn't I?"

"I liked you better Roman," Percy spat shaking his head frustrated. "I don't owe you a favor Ares! I don't owe anyone of you gods any favors!"

"Demigods are the warriors of the gods!" Ares countered in his usual bellowing voice. "They should be honored to receive a task and a visit from us at all!"

"You're not even an Olympian anymore, you're just a god whose daddy kicked him out of the club!" Percy shot back rolling his eyes. "Now get to the gods damn point will you?!"

"I need you to kill my daughter Perseus, she has tainted my legacy and committed genocide on her own people. That cannot stand," Ares exclaimed. "Her honor in war has vanished she's become a filthy monstrosity!"

"You came here right now and asked me to kill your daughter?" Percy asked throwing his hands up annoyed. "I was already going to do that!"

"Wait really?" Ares asked. "I thought I'd have to convince you."
"Go away Ares go visit your wife or something. Stay out of the way and let me do my damn job, I don't work for you, I don't work for the Olympians! I'm trying to protect the last bit of Demigods we have, you guys popping in and out trying to give me guidance or asking for request doesn't freaking help! Unless you know how to make sure I don't die by the lunar eclipse leave me alone!" Percy ranted as he turned around and began to walk away.