how it is: 🧸 babysitting 🍼 pt. 2

Începe de la început

Her parents are not keen on keeping them in the house for obvious reasons, though if they're properly restrained, they'll make an exception. Though they'll have them stay in a baby pen for good measure.

Connie tends to spoil them a lot, having them play with old toys and sometimes dresses them up in cute outfits.

~[Gemling ratings: 9.7/10]~

Amazonite: tries to behave as best as possible to make a good impression. She has a good relationship with either parents and just wishes her siblings would do the same. Finds human clothing to be interesting; likes any style.

Chrysoberyl: she actually has a good relationship with Connie's parents, typically Dr. Maheswaran, since her work revolves around helping others get better. She wishes to be a "doctor" someday and help organics heal and get better, kind of like Steven. She likes to wear dresses and bows.

Beryl: doesn't overtly like being confined in a playpen, but the toys and doting from Connie makes up for it. She wishes her parents wouldn't fear her, and likes Doug's sense of humor. Likes halloween costumes.

Tourmaline: a bit of a menace towards Connie's parents, as she despises how suffocating they are, but she finds them fun to toy with [I.E. escaping the play pen to steal objects and have Connie chase her or go through her parents room]. Does not like dressing up, but accepts small things like hair accessories.

Jade: she's content to staying in a cozy playpen, often practicing on how to host tea parties and reads some books connie provides. Her favorite genre is fantasy fictions and children's books. She hopes to write books like these someday, but for gems.

Aventurine: really wants to like Connie's parents, but finds them to be stifling. She does enjoys Connie's presence and doting, but she'd rather not be dressed up.

(Two final gemlings): [You decide]

Bismuth

Truly adores the gemlings, and is more than happy to watch over them. Sometimes she's takes them to the forge to show them how she makes weaponry and armor, and teaches them combat skills for self-defense.

~[Gemling ratings: 9.9/10]~

Amazonite: she finds her enthusiasm to be contagious and uses her combat teachings to manage her corruption abilities. Her weapons of choice are melee weapons since she feels more in control.

Chrysoberyl: though she's weary of the forge as well as the combat training, she finds her friendly and outgoing nature to be comforting. She stays close to Amazonite for security and only spars with her. Her choice of weapons is ranged weapons because she at least wants to remain as far as possible from any offender.

Beryl: loves her out-going and brash aunt bizzy, dreams of making her own armor someday. Her weapons of choice are flails and whips like amethyst, because they could be used as weapons and lassos for high to reach places.

Tourmaline: greatly admires the massive soldier, and is almost always trying to spar with her during combat training. While she's content with her pincer, her weapons of choice are weapons like flails, maces and hammers because she likes to ensure the targets are obliterated or at the very least incapacitated.

Jade: likes aunt bizzy's sense of humor and optimistim, but finds her size and place of work to be scary. Dislikes weapons, but would prefer shields to keep herself safe.