°sᴇᴠᴇɴ

함께 웃고 함께 울고
We laugh together, we cry together

이 단순한 감정들이
내겐 전부였나 봐
These simple feelings were everything I had

언제쯤일까
When will it be?

다시 그댈 마주한다면?
If I see you again

눈을 보고 말할래요
I will look into your eyes

보고 싶었어요
And say, 'I missed you'

The melody drowned the silence of the car as I drove along the empty road.

Making me momentarily forget about all my worries.

I drove inside my parent's mansion gate, only to see my regular parking spot is occupied by an unfamiliar car making me park at a different spot.

Small things like someone using my straw to drink, someone keeping their shoes in a crooked way or someone taking my parking spot always mattered to me. It somehow made me angry.

Getting inside the house, ready to rant. I started looking for my mother.

"Mamma someone parked at my-" a familiar face who I never thought I would see back home in Korea was sitting on the couch, making me stop at my tracks.

"Yvonne" addressed the deep voice, upon seeing me.

"Paul! What are you doing here? Wait why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I asked, already running towards him.

He embraced me in a long-awaited hug.

"Hyoseop Hyung! When did you get here?" Asked a Bambi eyed Jisung, cascading down the stairs.

"I got here yesterday and as much as I wanted to meet you both, my jet lag demanded otherwise. Apologies for the late arrival Ms Voe!"

"Apology not accepted! Although I could consider if you take me out for tacos later, which by the way you promised me um let's see, six years ago?"

"Not my fault you decided to continue your studies here and never came back to say goodbye!"

"Oh well-"

"Kids food is ready! Come here quickly." Shouted mamma from the dining room.

"Mamma, you knew he was coming?" Asked Jisung.

"Of course I did! He wanted to surprise you both" said mamma while laughing.

"Are you back for good though Paul?" I asked while helping mamma serve the dishes.

"Here is Korea man! Stop calling him Paul, Kamou!" Said a voice coming down the stairs.

"Oh here comes the pest- I mean hey Donghyuck! Didn't know you were here! Did Mr Lee kick you out again for not going to work on time?" I asked with a fake smile, looking at my brother's friend.

"Ah noo! I was here cause I thought you might miss my handsome face." He said doing some cutesy pose.

"Yeah right, Lee in your dreams-"

The ringing of the doorbell interrupted me from completing my sentence.

"Get the door dumbface. Must be your fiancé!"

"Shut up Lee!" I yelled going for the door, hearing them burst into laughter behind me.

Opening the door I came face to face with an exhausted Jaemin.

"Hey Voe," he said hugging me and nuzzling his nose in my hair, making me chuckle.

Pulling back he looked at me with a look in his eyes that I was unable to identify.