Page three

Quiet indie music played through the earphones Louis and Harry shared as they walked hand in hand towards a book store not so far from their flat.

Snow stopped pouring and all that remained were piles of snow on the sidewalks and residents cleaning out their pathway for their cars.

Louis and Harry love snow, it's cold and pretty to watch.

They went inside the book store, taking off their coats and hanging them near the door as a worker greeted them.

Liam
You two again...What hopeless romantic novel do you want now?

Liam had a playful smile on his face while Harry laughed pulling Louis by his wrist and going over to the romance section.

The last time they came here, Harry insisted on getting 'The Notebook'. They spent about two hours here and Liam was there to witness it all.

Now it's all repeating again as Liam suggests different novels but Harry doesn't find any that interesting.

Liam
Okay, well my last suggestion is 'The Fault in Our Stars'.

Liam said with his hands resting on either side of his hips. They've only been here for a few minutes, close to forty but Liam's brain gets all burnt out whenever Harry comes to shop here.

Harry
Is it sad?

Liam
(Sighed)
Knowing you, I'm sure you'll end up crying.

Louis laughed earning a small glare from Harry even though it wasn't intimidating at all.

They got the novel, a happy satisfied smile on Liam's face as he was finally free from Harry's questions and comments.

Liam
Enjoy reading and don't forget your coats or I'll borrow them!

Louis flipped him off with a smirk as he grabbed his own coat and handed Harry's his.

Once outside, their hands found each other again. They don't think about it, it just happens.

Harry
(With an exciting smile)
We'll close the curtains, light up candles and play Sufjan Stevens as we read, yeah?

Louis was far too deeply in love so he smiled with a soft pink color tinting his cheeks and nodded.

Louis
Sounds perfect.

And that's what they did all day.

Their flat was dim, curtains closed as candles were lit all over the kitchen and lounge area. Blankets were spread on the couch with multiple pillows around although none would be used as Harry always uses Louis as his personal pillow.

Sufjan Stevens played on the background, the smell of vanilla and caramel lingered in the air as the two boys cuddled up under the blanket. Harry held the book for them to read.

Louis has never felt like this for someone, it felt so intimate but not the intimate you feel when making love. It was different and he loved it so much.

His fingers caressed Harry's jumper softly, drawing small circles as Harry sighed happily trying to get closer to Louis but they were already close enough. Harry's back against Louis' chest.

This is all Louis has ever wanted. To be with Harry and do stupid stuff together because anything with Harry is perfect.