Chapter 1 : Human

Start from the beginning

"If no one is going to take actions I will" the fairy said to itself "I don't have to protect their island, I have to protect my house at least" The fairy said to itself reassuring that it is doing this for itself not for others.

The fairy arrived infront of the cave, it was scared that it might get injured but not death because fairys don't die or get aged but they might get big injuries and they get a really long time to heal, the fairy knows that because it injured itself when it was trying to climb a tree and fell on its head but didn't die, instead, it had a really strong headache for a week.

The fairy grabbed a big stick and held it with it's two hands that were trembling "it's okay, you're doing this to protect yourself and your house." The fairy said trying to calm itself a little bit but it didn't work and it hands kept trembling.
The fairy started walking slowly towards the cave, when it reached the mouth of the cave it took a deep breath and entered it.
Nothing changed from in the cave, the artifact is still in its place but it didn't saw the strange creature, so it decided to get deeper into the cave hoping to find the creature.

The cave was deep and the deeper the fairy went there was less light in the cave, the fairy wanted to back up but stopped when it heard the sound of a waterfall.

The fairy continued in it's way to find a light creeping from the cave ceiling revealing a waterfall at the end of the cave, the fairy was astonished for second time this day, there was a lot of beautiful things around the area it lived in but never knew about.

The fairy held the stick tighter when it saw a figure beside the waterfall, it held the stick infront of the strange creature's face and said "who are you?"
The fairy wanted to sound as firm as it could but it was obvious it was scared.

The figure looked at the fairy for a moment then scoffed and said "Weren't you taught that identifying yourself first is an important manner when talking to strangers?" The creature said in amusement while looking at the fairy which made the fairy angry and splattered "Sorry, but no one ever taught these manners." The stranger then laughed at the fairy had said.
"Why are you laughing?!" The fairy shouted in anger.
"Because it's clearly that you're scared but still trying to show your toughness. " The stranger said embarrassing the fairy which made it swing its stick towards the stranger in an attempt in knocking the stranger off but it dodged it and grabbed the stick with one hand which surprised the fairy.

The stranger clicked its tongue while shaking its head and said "A young lady shouldn't use a weapon with her elegant hands." The stranger said taking the stick away from the fairy which made it fall on it's back.

The fairy paused for a moment and tilted its head while sitting on the ground with its hands supporting "Young lady?" The fairy said confused "who are you talking to? Are there other people than you?"
The stranger looked at the fairy puzzled at what it said "What are you saying? I'm clearly talking to you." The stranger said looking at the confused fairy.
The fairy's expressions turned from confused to angry "Are you mocking me?!" The fairy shouted "what kind of creature is this young lady?!".
The stranger laughed even louder dropping on its knees and hitting the ground with its fists, the fairy looked at the stranger who was laughing historically infront of it and said "why are you laughing? I'm serious over here!" That made the stranger laugh even harder.

"Because you're being serious." The stranger said and continued laughing making the fairy angry and embarrassed at the same time, it then stood on its legs and grabbed the stick again after the stranger dropped it at the ground and pointed it at the stranger "Answer me or I'm going to hit with it!" The fairy shouted which made the stranger stop laughing and standing up looking at the fairy straight in the eyes "Answer what?" The stranger said teasing the fairy .