Epilogue

It had been months since the drastic event.

Even though they were far apart the gang had kept in touch with each other.

Bill had continue to work as a movie director, he and Evelyn worked on a movie together. He had announced that his wife, Audra was pregnant with a baby girl

Ben and Beverly had gotten married and lived a happy marriage, with Beverly also recently announced that she was pregnant too with a baby boy.

The two couples had a very lovely combined baby shower.

For the first time Mike had finally left Derry and went to Florida where he met a girl and the two started dating.

All that was left was Richie and Evelyn, they had both continued with their life but this time they were side by side.

The two were now a couple and started to live together.

Richie was waiting for the right moment to propose to Evelyn but he didn't know how.

He decided to make a plan to secretly meet up with Bill, Mike and Ben as Beverly was told to distract Evelyn for the day.

Bill, Ben and Mike come over to Richie's and Evelyn's place.

"What's up, trashmouth", Bill says as Richie opens the door.

"Yo, took you assholes long enough", Richie says as they walk into the living room.

"Love, what you did to the place", Mike says as they sit on the couch.

Richie laughs, "Credit all goes to Eve".

"Seems like she's more talented than you", Ben teases.

"Hey!", Richie exclaims as they all laugh.

"So, What did you want to talk about?", Bill asked.

"Well, I've been wanting to propose to Evelyn but I don't know when and if you think she would want me to", Richie awkwardly explains.

"So, little Rich finally wants to become a man", Ben says.

"Hey, I am a man!"Richie says, putting on a funny deep voice as they all laugh.

"I can't believe you finally want to propose to her. Took you long enough to realize that", Mike says.

"Rich, You should go for it", Bill says as they all nod in agreement.

"You really think she'd want to marry me?", Richie asks.

"Yes!", the boys exclaim.

"Ben, how did you know when you wanted to propose to Beverly?", Richie asks.

Ben blushes, "I've always loved her, since we were kids. I feel the most happiness with her, so I knew she'd be the one for me".

"I used to love be Beverly", Bill says awkwardly.

"But, I know that Ben would be better for her. Besides, I married Audra and I realized that I love her and now I am having a baby boy on the way", Bill explains.

"Richie, do you love Evelyn?", Mike asked.

"Of course, I loved her since we were kids and I still continue to love her each day" Richie exclaims loudly than expected as he blushes hot shades of red.

"Then, you two would make a beautiful married couple", Mike concludes.

"You should hurry up and propose to her as possible", Ben says.

"Thanks, guys", Richie says.

"Stanley and Eddie would be proud of you", Bill puts a hand on Richie's shoulder as they all sit in silence smiling at the thought of the two.