|4|

The group walked down the empty streets of Derry. 

It was early in the morning, and the group had been following Mike.

Missing posters flew by the through the street.

"It's better if I show you, We don't have much time . This cycle will end soon and once it does-", Mike said.

"We're F*cked!", Eddie interrupts.

After, a long amount of walking, the group where now walking in a forest.

Evelyn notices Richie staring at her hand.

"What wrong?", she asked him.

"Your hand looks heavy, let me hold it for you?", Richie asks winking at her.

Evelyn laughs, "Next time you want to hold me hand just ask without telling me a cheesy line from google".

Richie nervously laughs felling upset that she didn't blush from him flirting with her.

Evelyn smirks and kisses his checks and holds his hand as he blushes.

Eddie sees this and smiles at the two.

As the walk memories of this place was starting to come back as Evelyn smiled to herself.

"The barrens", Beverly says.

"This is where we came after the rock fight", Ben smiled 

"The clubhouse", Richie and Evelyn say in unison looking at each other.

"Yes, you built that for us", Beverly says.

"Yeah, yeah that hatch got to be around here some place", Richie says pulling her along as they try to find the hatch.

"You know I think the door was more like around -", Ben says stopping on the ground but suddenly fall into the ground.

"Holy shit, Are you okay?", Evelyn yells.

"I found it!", Ben says.

"Oh, I'm okay! Come down", Ben yells.

~Flashback~

The group one by one went down the ladder into the clubhouse Ben had made for them. Beverly was the first the come down then Richie claimed down as you climbed down Richie pulled out his hand for you to safely step down.

"What the dick is this?", Richie says.

"How'd you build it?", Richie asks.

"Wow, Ben this is incredible!", Evelyn says looking around amazed at Ben's effort.

"Evelyn, who are you lying to, there's nothing great about what Ben built", Richie feeling jealous.

"Beep Beep Richie, besides, I'm not lying. I think it looks great. It just needs some little fixing", Evelyn says frantically moving her hands.

Richie rolls his eyes.

"Thanks Evelyn, I glad you like it", Ben smiled.

"When did you build it?", Bill asks.

"Here and there, I guess...It was already dugout for some reason, I just had to reinforce the falls. Get some wood from the door and that's pretty much it. Pretty good for my first time, Huh?", Ben says as he leans on a wooden post and part of the roof falls.

"Okay now that's a cool feature", Richie sarcastically comments. "What happens when you put your hand on the other pillar professor?", Richie asks.