|2|

During the plane flight, Evelyn couldn't get any sleep it's was like she was nervous but excited at the same time.

After getting off the plane, her driver drove her to Derry.

"Leo, you may go back now", she politely says.

"But, Miss...", he tries to speak but gets cut off.

"Leo, go be with your family", she says smiling sweetly.

The man nods and drives off.

Evelyn felt weird being back at Derry, her hometown.

She walks to the Chinese restaurant that Mike told her to go to.

She finds a handsome man and beautiful red hair woman talking to each other.

They turn around, "Evelyn?", they say.

Beverly goes to hug Evelyn.

"Evelyn, you look gorgeous!", she exclaims.

The man next to her agrees.

"Thanks, you too", Evelyn smiles.

She then turns to the man, his smile..."Ben?!", she says.

"Yep, that's me", he opens his arms for her to hug him.

She then lets go, "What the f*ck, you look hot!", she exclaims.

"Thanks, seems like you grow up to continue to look stunning", Ben smiles.

"Thanks ben", Evelyn smiles back.

Ben and Beverly go to hug each other.

Evelyn smile at the two till they are interrupted by a certain trashmouth.

"Wow, You three look amazing. What the f*ck happened to me", Richie says.

"Hey, man", Ben goes to hug Richie and Richie then goes to hug Beverly.

He then looks at Evelyn.

Richie loved Evelyn and Evelyn loved Richie and in that moment Richie knew that he still does.

"Eve", he smiles at her.

"Rich, is that really you?", she asks.

"The one and only trashmouth", he smirks opening his arms for her to hug him.

She quickly goes and hugs him, rubbing her face on his chest as he buries his head on her shoulder.

"Eve, you look hot!", he exclaims.

Evelyn starts to laugh as they pull away.

Ben and Beverly smile at the two.

They walk in the restaurant too see Mike, bill and Eddie there.

Evelyn could feel that their should be a six person too but she couldn't remember

Richie gets everyone attention

"I officially call this meeting of The Losers' Club to order", he said making Evelyn laugh.

Bill and Mike had easily recognized that laugh and her hair.

"Eve!", Eddie says.

"Eddie!", Evelyn says giving him a hug which he returns.

Bill, Eddie and Mike though had recognized everyone but Ben. Richie then secretly uses his hands to show how buff Ben had gotten. Bill had laughed a little making Ben look at Richie suspiciously but Richie gives a innocent smile.

A few moments later, Everyone was sitting at the table as Evelyn sat down. Richie choose to sit next to her and Eddie sat next to her too. An appetizer was placed on the table. Everyone clanked there glasses together cheering loudly.