|8|

They climb down the Well with a rope and go to the sewers.

"Uh, man grey water", Eddie says as Evelyn tries not gag.

"Not this shitty water, again!", Evelyn complained.

They walk through the sewer.

As they walk Evelyn hears a little girls voice.

They all stop as they see Elle standing behind them in the dark.

"Elle? What are you doing down here?", Evelyn asked the girl.

"Miss Evelyn, I don't know what happened. I saw a dancing clown and it took me down here", the scared little girl says.

The group look at each other confused and not sure what to do.

"Shit, just got harder for us", Richie says

"What are we going to do, now?", Eddie asks.

Before the girl could go up to Evelyn, she gets pulled back by a bloody vine.

Elle screams as she gets dragged back calling out Evelyn name.

"We have to save her", Evelyn and Bill yells as the both run after the girl and the rest proceed to follow them.

They, then see Elle with a knife near her neck as the poor girl cries scared.

Evelyn starts to have a panic attack as memories of James dead on the hospital bed starts to appear in her thoughts.

Evelyn falls on her knees.

The group look shock at the scene taking place, they had never seen Evelyn this terrified before.

Richie goes to hug Evelyn as she starts to scream, "Please, don't kill her. She's just a child".

The knife near Lily's neck drop on the sewer floor as Elle continues to cry.

Evelyn gets up to hug the girl but before she can the little girl is brutally killed from behind as Elle last words were Evelyn's name.

The little girl is then dragged down the greywater.

They all looked traumatized at what had just happened.

They all grieve at the lost except Evelyn who was still in shock.

"No, this can't be happening. She was killed right in front of my eyes and I could save her", she cried.

"Eve...I", Beverly attempts to comfort her but is lost with words.

"Believe me, I understand how it feels but we got to stay strong", Bill says to Evelyn.

Ben and Bill grabs Evelyn hand to help her up.

Richie goes to hug her as she slowly calms down hugging him tightly, they all silently grieve.

"I think it's best we go before something else happens", Mike says putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Let's just get this over with", Evelyn bitterly sighs.

Richie wipes her tears, kissing her cheek as the group continue to walk through the sewage system.

They arrived in the room where they had fought it 27 years ago.

"Shit, this is it. This is where is happened", Ben says

They walk in the room, the water was now over their waist.

"Bev, what is it?", Ben asked

They turn around and Bev was looking at the tunnel they came through.