|3|

Beverly, had called Staley's wife as the group listened in.

"Hello, Mrs Uris My name is uh Beverly Marsh. I apologize for calling but I'm a old friend of your husband's", Beverly said.

"You lied to us, that's not okay", Eddie says to Mike in the background.

"Yeah, first words from your mouth should have been, hey man do you want to go to Derry to get murdered then I would of said no", Richie says.

"Not cool, Mike...Not cool", Evelyn whispers gives him a disapproving look.

"Guys, guys", Ben says to them.

"Oh uh he passed", Stanley's wife says in a sad voice.

"When did it happen?", Beverly says.

"Yesterday, the way he died...His wrist In the bathtub. I'm sorry I have to go", The woman cuts the line.

Everyone was shock and upset.

Beverly puts the phone back and gets a cigarette to light up.

"Stanley! Penny he know, he knew before we did!", Eddie says.

"We have to stop, I have a plan", Mike said.

"I have a plan, Get the f*ck out of here before we die and this ends up worse than one of Bill's books. Whose with me!", Richie yells and raises his hand calling up for a vote.

Richie, Eddie and Evelyn put their hand up.

"We made a promise to each other", Mike tries to say.

"Well let's unmake the promise", Richie exclaims

"Richie, other people are gonna die", Ben tries to say.

"Other People die everyday, man! We don't own this town shit. Plus I just remembered I grew up here like two hours ago so I'm f*cking leaving. F*ck this, Richie yells going to his car but stops waiting for Evelyn.

"Cmon, Evelyn. You used to be so selfless, what happened", Mike says.

"Mike, a lot of things happened when I moved out of Derry. I have a fantastic life that I have worked hard for and I have so much more ahead of me. So I'm not gonna waste on this Shitty town. Sorry, Mike but I'm with Richie!", Evelyn says.

"Sorry man, But I'm with Richie on this one", Eddie says going in towards his car

"Eds, please", Mike said.

"Listen man, we stay, we die that's it! I'm going back to the inn, I'm going to pack my shit and I'm going to drive to my home. I'm sorry man, good luck!", he says walking off.

Evelyn gets in to Richie's car, "I didn't know this shit was gonna happen so I let my driver be with his family so after we pack our stuff from the inn, Can you drop me to the airport?", Evelyn asked.

Richie just nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group had got out of he cars they were in and hurried towards the inn.

"Let's get our shit and get the f*ck out of here!", Richie says as they went into the inn.

"Did you leave you stuff here?", Eddie asks Ben.

"No, I left my stuff in the car", he replies.

Evelyn, Richie and Eddie quickly go upstairs to pack up their belongings.

Ben notices Beverly having a drink.

"Tell me!", Ben says to her.

"Tell you , what?". she asks.