2 : the repercussions

Start from the beginning

" Melanie, where's Mel? " I ask, panicking.

Who wouldn't panic. 

" Come, we need to get out of here now ! " He commands.

We ran out while shots were fired our way, we ran out to his car and he shoved me inside and ran around the car before rushing away, they shot after us. I called Mel.

" Where are you? " I ask her right away.

" I'm still at the club in the bathroom hiding with the guy I was dancing with. You? " She asks, her voice shaky.

The guy she was dancing with was the friend of Devonte. 

" I'm safe. " I told her. " Call me when you get home, Devonté is about to take me home. " 

" So you left me here? " She asked me.

" I'm sorry, he dragged me out of the club. " I told her.

" You left me here, I could've been dead. " She cries.

" I'm sorry. " I say.

" Let's go. " The guy tells her and hangs up her phone.

She's mad at me and I can't help it. I told him the way to drive to my father's house and he dropped me off in front of the gate. I went in through the back door and guessed who was waiting for me.

" Where the fuck have you been? " My father asked me.

" Away from you. " I told him.

" Your mouth is going to get you punished, little bitch. " He says.

" Let your little bitch of a son touch me and I swear to God he's going to regret it father. " I tell him walking past him. 

I got to my room and went to change my clothes, into a little more comfortable clothes. I put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt before going to Victor's  room. I walked into his room, he was laying his bed and I were to go sit next to him 

" Victor, are you okay? " I ask him.

" Get the fuck out of here. " He says.

" What the fuck. " I asked him, shocked by the way he responded to me . 

I pulled him to face me and I saw the way his face was beaten up. He had a black eye, a busted lip. That's a weak discrimination of how he looks,  he looked like he was jumped in the streets.

" Was it Junior? " I ask him.

He's quiet and I'll just accept it as yes. I stormed out of his room and him after me.

" Roberto open this fucking room now! " I said banging on his bedroom door. 

" V, he will hurt you. Stop. " Victor begs of me .

I banged on his door again, he didn't open so I took it in my own right to just walk in. 

" What are you doing here. " Victor ask me and I slapped him.

" What is with you and your sick fuck of a father? Why do you keep picking on him? " I ask him .

" Lower your voice or I'll do the same to you. " He warns me. 

" Bitch, I'm not scared of you. " I told him.

" Get the fuck out here. " Victor tells me.

" Or what huh? What are you gonna do pussy? " I asked him and felt his palm against my cheek.

" Get this bitch out of her, Victor. " He commands and Victor abides to his command.

As Victor took me out of his room, I grabbed the first object and launched it at his face but it just touched his chest. 

" You bitches. " He yells following me out of the room.

He grabbed my hair like the bitch he is and slammed me against the wall. His grip around my throat preventing me from getting oxygen to my lungs.

" Disrespect me again and I'll show you what I do to you, you fucking whore. " He says with rage in his eyes. The most disrespectful thing you can do is spit in someone's face and that's what I did.

I got punished for it, I got another slap from him.

" Roberto stop, you're hurting her. " Victor says.

" You want next, huh bitch? " He asked Victor.

" Let go of her Roberto. " My father's voice commanded him and he just threw me on the floor and kicked me in my stomach.

" Tough guy but still daddy's bitch, huh big boy? " I mock him, laughing in pain.

***

What do you think of Victoria? Is she stupid for provoking her brother with anger issues?