I walk towards Lisa and gently remove her hand to uncle Seo-Joon's arms.

I bring out the alcohol spray on my back pocket and sprays it on Lisa's hand.

"Wow. I am not that dirty!" Uncle Seo-Joon complained.

I glare at uncle Seo-Joon.

Uncle Seo-Joon flinched. "Oh my God. I swear to God for a second I thought Soo-hyun was glaring at me. Damn it! I got goosebumps all over my arms see?

Lisa peeked at uncles arms and nodded while mommy hugged her brother.

"I miss you Seo-Joony. I thought you can't come?"

Uncle Seo-Joon snorts. "Of course, I'll come!"

Lisa looked at my uncle and mommy like they are doing something illegal. She even glance to my dad to see his reaction.

Of course my father's expression was always irritated whenever uncle Seo-Joon's was in the vicinity.

I side hugged Lisa and kiss her head. She look up and I saw confusion in her eyes.

"Precious meet my mommy's only sibling. Uncle Seo-Joon Park."

Uncle Seo-Joon smiled widely.

"Uncle Seo-Joon meet my woman. Mine." I enunciate every word so he understood what I meant.

Uncle Seo-Joon's eye widen then his expression turns into sympathy.

He pull Lisa from my arms and hugged her.

"Oh my God! Poor you! There's billion of people in this world and you end up with Jennie. Destiny fucked up!" He dramatically wailed.

"Mommy can I please hit your brother?" I ask mommy politely.

Uncle Seo-Joon immediately release Lisa from his arms and raised his both hands.

"You know I am joking right?" Uncle Seo-Joon said. "Go-Eun don't you dare agree!"

Mommy purse her lips then smirks. "Okay. Just one okay."

I nodded then slowly walk towards uncle Seo-Joon.

Let's just say that he learned to stop messing with me.

I can even hear daddy begging mommy if he could also hit uncle Seo-Joon.

"Jisoo Kim!" A nurse called my brother.

Jisoo attempted to escape but daddy grabbed her collar in time.

Jisoo reached out her hand to us and shouts "Noooooo!" Dramatically while daddy was dragging her inside the room.

"Jichuu you can do it!" Uncle Seo-Joon shouts while rubbing his now bruised arm.

We decided to sit down on the waiting area. We completely crowded the whole place.

Lisa sat down beside me and starts to play with my fingers.

Since my siblings and I am not attached to our phone they left theirs at home and they decided to use my lphone as the "bottle" in their spin the bottle game.

Uncle Seo-Joon and 2 of the MIB's are sitting also on the floor playing with them.

I look down at Lisa and brush her hair out of her face.

"Are you okay Precious?" I ask softly.

Lisa looks up and smiles. "Yes. I am just happy that I met Mr. Park again."

Soo-hyun PoV(sneak peek on what happened on Gab's appointment)

"So Jisoo I need to ask some questions to assess your condition.!"