"You are too much perfect Jen-Jen. You could snore a little you know." I murmur. I brush her soft hair out of her face.

Jen-Jen turn on her side facing me that leads the blanket to lower down a little more.

Skin.

Too much skin!

Jen-Jen is wearing boxer bra!

Her chest is so *gulp* good in my eyes.

I lower down my eyes slowly and hold my gasp.

Her abdomen has small muscles all over! I saw this on billboard and posters but never in person.

Can I touch it?

I look back at Jen-Jen and she's still sleeping.

I slowly count how many abs I am seeing.

1.

2.

2

4.

Four is now my favorite number.

I can't help it but I trace it lightly with my pointer finger.

It was fascinating that the muscles contracts whenever I touch it.

"Precious." I froze. I slowly look up and saw Jennie sleepily looking at me.

I snatch back my finger and hide it on my back. I need to soak my whole hand with holy water later.

"Good morning Jen-Jen." I greets innocently.

"Good morning too. What are you doing?" She ask. I can see amusement shining in her eyes.

"Learning how to count." I answered immediately.

"I see. So until what number did you memorize." She ask.

"Four."

Jennie arch her eyebrow and smirk. "Oh really?"

I nodded. "I think Jen-Jen you should add more of that so that I can count higher than four." I point to her abs.

Jennie partially sits to peek at her abs and I don't know what she did but her abdominal muscles became more prominent.

I touch my lips to see if I am drooling. I look at Jennie wide eyed.

"Am I drooling Jen-Jen?!" I ask.

Jennie smiles flashing me with her dimples. "Just a little precious."

I nodded and thank her for being honest. I wipe my drool at the back of my hand.

"Is it possible then?" I ask.

Jennie sat up and lean back on the headboard.

"What was possible?"

"If you can add two more of that." I pointed to her abdomen.

Jen-Jen shrugged her shoulder. "It's possible if my genes allows me to have six pack. Lucky you daddy had an 8 pack so I think with more exercise I can add 2 more."

"Soo-hyun had an eight of that?!" I exclaimed.

Will Soo-hyun show it to me if I asks nicely?

Jennie narrows her eyes in suspicion. "Whatever you are thinking right now precious stop. I will not let you."

My eyes widen and exclaimed "I am not! My mind is clear!"

"Sure." She doesn't believe me.

"Oh wait. Where will the 2 appear if you got it?" I ask out of curiosity.