Oh right. Yup.

"We also that thingy where you put the pads before you dispose it."

I brought it out and gave it to Lisa. "Have fun!" I shouts while I get out of the bathroom.

Have fun? For what Jen? When did changing a sanitary pad considered fun?

Lisa came out of the bathroom after 8 minutes and 34 seconds.

Yes I counted.

I stand up and walked to the fridge that daddy bought. "Choose what biscuit you want precious.!"

Lisa skips to my side and peeks inside the fridge that are full of ice creams, chocolates and biscuit.

Lisa got double stuff oreos.

I gulp when I saw a bar of Lindt milk chocolate.

I close my eyes. Don't give in to temptation Jen. It's not worth it. That Lindt was for Lisa. I chanted to myself.

What kind of woman you are if you can't even resist a bar of chocolate Jen?

"Jen-Jen are you alright?" I gaze down and saw Lisa looking at me worried.

"Yup. So that's it? Nothing else?" I ask hurriedly.

Lisa nodded. I close the fridge.

We are watching dr. Pimple popper. I don't even know why we end up watching this.

Lisa's not even gross out. We discovered that Lisa enjoys watching this doctor evacuating acne and cyst.

"Can we visit the shelter tomorrow? I know I've been gone for 2 days already. I am sure Miss Moonbyul's worried.!"

"Sure precious." I agreed immediately.

I grab my phone from my side table and discretely message my secretary that I'll be absent tomorrow.

"Aw it's finish!" Lisa exclaimed.

I look at the screen and saw the credits rolling.

"What's next?" I return my phone on my bedside table and focus my attention to Lisa.

"Well can you put some movies were the main lead are cuties or handsome?" She request.

"Definitely not!" I instinctively shouts.

Lisa raised her eyebrow at my odd response.

"I mean err. Definitely not a problem precious." I corrected. Damn it.

I opened Netflix and starts to browse on the list.

"Do you want the lead shirtless?" I grit my teeth in annoyance.

"Yes please!" Lisa answered excitedly.

"We can watch another episode of that pimple popper precious." I tried to convince her.

"No. I want the shirtless man please."

Goddamnit.

She end up watching Tarzan.

Lisa was so happy seeing him shirtless 80% of the movie.

"If you just want a shirtless man I am right here and very willing to do it." I silently grumble.

"Did you saying anything?" Lisa ask sleepily.

I smile and said "Nope precious. Nothing."

"I'm gonna sleep now Jen-Jen." She murmur.

I look at the clock and it was only 7 in the evening,.

"Brush your teeth first precious." I reminded her.