12-Forget

Xiao's POV:

I was still lying in my room, I was lonely in the house. Father and Ganyu were still at the building, organising the next meeting, while I lay here, on my bed, silent. I sigh, why would Aether betray me so soon? I wanted to see Aether's face when he was about to leave the next day, but I didn't bother. I snap out of my thoughts, can I still see Aether one last time? I sit up, maybe I might call him? I pick up my phone of the table and start to go to Messenger, I look through my contacts. Shoot, I haven't asked him for his phone number. But then I remembered the time where I texted him on Instagram. I look through my contacts in Instagram, I finally found him, I texted him a lot. But he didn't seem to answer. I drop my phone back on the table and crawl back towards my pillow. I feel tired, I lay my head on my pillow. I close my eyes and softly went to sleep, I had many dreams inside my head. But, I couldn't wake up. Even nightmares couldn't wake me up. Dreams of Aether never woke me up, I was deep asleep. Why is my life so terrible? Why do I have such bad luck?

Zhongli's POV:

Ganyu rushed towards me, saying that Xiao has left early for..certain reasons. I should say. I put my hand on her shoulder, I ask her why he left so early. I inspect the room, before I walk away, Ganyu told me that Aether and Xiao were in a relationship, but then a problem came towards their relationship. What is the problem? I start to walk away from Ganyu as she starts to head to Hu Tao who was laying her hand on her palm. On the receptionist's desk. I sigh, I look inside Xiao's room, 'Aether?' I shouted. No answer, I head out the room and shut the door quietly. Then I head over towards the Stylist's room, I was going to ask Ayaka, but when I entered, she had created a huge mess. Anger starts to form inside of me, what the hell was she doing? She was swearing under her breath, she stopped. I calm myself down, she looked around the room. She twisted her body towards the doorway, 'Mr.Zhongli, what the heck are you doing here?' She walked towards me. Pointing her finger at me.

'Well,' She looked curious.

'I received some news from Ganyu that you might've caused some problems.' She gave me a glare and looked the other direction.

'Ayaka,' She didn't respond, that's rude of her to ignore somebody.

'You're fired.' She looked at me, her eyes widened, she was uncrossing her arms and standing still like a statue.

'W-what!?' She spoke softly and then shouted at the end, I try not to fight back, so I step away from the exit of the room. I let her go.

She stared at me with disgust, 'You guys are all idiots.' She muttered as she stepped out, 'I used this job for a lot of money anyways.' She tied her hair and left the building 5 minutes later. I sighed, how did I not notice? When she was asking for her daily payment, she always asks for more, way more than her usual payment. Was she also her here to find a lover? I walk out the room silently, I start biting my finger. Then 2 minutes later, Yoimiya came in the building with hot chocolate, coffee and cookies. She was happy with joy, but then her face turned into a frown. She just tried to hide it, but I can probably tell why she's upset. Its Ayaka. I still remember that when she was first hired(Ayaka), Yoimiya wanted to confess to her after the day they both met. She even asked me for my advice on how she should do it, but it turns out that she didn't confess the next day. I stop biting my finger, I walk towards Yoimiya as she stared down at the floor, holding the tray of food in her hands. I pat her on the head to make her feel happy, she was happy, but she asked me why Ayaka was leaving early. I didn't want to tell her the truth, so I told a lie instead. 'She was tired and she went home early.' She nodded and gave me the tray, I held it for a while, then placed it over at the receptionist's desk. She seemed joyful, I'm happy, but what if I told the truth? Even when Ayaka was kissing Aether, how will she react? I start to worry, even Xiao's upset. I try to figure some strategies inside my head, but they seem very hard to deal with and make things better. I sigh even more loudly, this will stop some day.