2 - Give me a break

Xiao's POV:

These girls are very irritating, it hurts my ears, they're too loud. I would rather spend time alone than my friends or with these..people. I pull my phone out my pocket to listen to some music, then I turned around seeing a few students huddle around each other. One had Dark blue hair with a short trim, another with a lighter shade of blue with messy hair. Then I saw two students that look like they're siblings, the girl had a lighter blonde, with blue flowers at the edge, then I saw the other, he had golden, streamed hair, it was tied into a braid, and he had brunette coloured eyes. I stared at the boy for 2 minutes straight. I was admiring the boy as the crowd of girls kept shouting, he looked beautiful. His hair shimmered in the sunlight and his eyes sparkled when he talked. I hit my head to get out of my thoughts, but my mind is still thinking about him.

The bell rang, there classes starts at 8:00

The girls all stopped as I shoved through the crowd, but some were still screaming and whispering about how I shoved them over. That was a creepy experience, but I've experienced it before. The entrance wasn't that far, but a girl came rushing towards me, she held my arm and hugged it as I was on the stairs. My face scrunched up in disgust, she rubbed her head on my arm and she looked at me,

'Xiao, remember me~? She said in a playful voice
I found it disgusting, I wasn't interested in her, nor the girls who were grouping around me.
I shoved her out of the way,
'It's Quincy! Your childhood friend! But one day you asked me to be your girlfriend so I accepted!'
I stepped on the light, blue stairs, my eyes were in shock.
Why'd she have to come here? I also did not say that I loved her, she was just a childhood friend,
I was full in anger.
'Awh~! Are you sad because you missed me that bad~?'
She rushed towards me and grabbed my hand, she wriggled her fingers between mine. I snatched my hand away,
'Go away, I'm not your boyfriend, and I didn't confess to you. So back away, whoever you were.'

She widened her eyes, she was about to speak,  but I walked away. My temper was above mad, she really had to see me!? I calmed myself down as a girl rushed towards me, she had long chocolate hair, her hair was split into two making long ponytails and she had scarlet eyes with a small star as her pupil. 'Hi Xiao! How has your day been? Also, Ganyu wanted me to tell you that we all are going to the rooftop to have lunch!' She giggled. 'Alright, I'll be there.' Hu Tao was surprised 'You never really took our suggestions, what happened to you recently?' I ignored her as I closed my locker and walking off the wooden plank. She followed me around asking questions, 'Alright Xiao, I have to go head to my classes!' She rushed off while she headed to Ganyu, who was waiting for her at the end of the hall.

I entered the classroom, seeing that most of my classmates were all here. They were sitting on their seats and some stood up talking to others. I looked around and stopped at the middle rowed desks, I sat down at the left side of the room, near the window. I slowly took out my phone from my school bag, and I started to scroll through instagram to check some daily posts. As I saw Ms.Ninnguang walk down towards the classroom door, all the students rushed towards their seat. I put my phone back in my bag, and stared at the green, blackboard. Ms.Ninnguang entered the room, greeting all the students,

'Good morning students, hope you had a good weekend. Anyways before we start our work, there are new students!'
New students? I wasn't particularly interested in new students.
'Please come in!' Ms.Ninnguang called,
All the students stared as the new student came in.
It was the boy I was admiring earlier, I was stunned as I saw his hair gleam in the light.
'Hi, I'm Aether, I'm 18 and I hope we can be friends.'
It seemed he was very shy,
'Welcome Aether! My name is Ms.Ninnguang! Hmmm, where can you sit..'
Please not me, please not me-
'Aether you can sit next to Xiao!' she smiled,
I was startled when she said my name,
'Uhm, who's Xiao?' he asked confused.
Everyone was shocked, so they started whispering to each other,
'Ah, sweetie, it seems you don't know people from this class, he's the one with the dark turquoise hair with light green/blue streaks.'
'Oh okay, I'm sorry for the trouble' he quietly apologised and walked between the desks.
'No need to apologise,' Ms. Ninnguang spoke quietly to Aether.