1 - Morning Breeze

Aether's POV:

I slightly opened my eyes, as my eyelashes flutter on the bottom of my eyelid. I lifted my self up, to gain a seating position, I looked around seeing all my school items were on the floor, me and my sister went shopping the other day to get school items. I I stayed up late trying to organise my room. They were all scattered around my room, leaving my room filthy. My head tilted towards my bedside table, my lamp was still shining. It hurts my eyes. I turned my lamp off, and I grabbed my Phone, ready to check the time."Shoot, its already 6:00. Me and Lumine are going to be late.." I muttered to myself. I hurried towards the door and headed towards the bathroom to do my morning routine. I washed my face, quickly braided my hair and got changed. Me and Lumine just transferred to Liyue High School, we were given a schedule to start our day off.

After I was done changing,  I was thinking about what I should eat for breakfast this morning. I quickly headed downstairs, maybe I should do 'TeaBreak Pancakes!' I quickly grabbed my apron and started working, to make a delicious breakfast for me and Lumine. A few minutes later while I was stirring the batter, I heard loud footsteps on the stairs, it's just Lumine. She was with her blonde, short hair with long bangs, small blue flowers on the edge of her hair. She looked exhausted,

'Lumine, are you alright? Did you sleep well?'
She looked at me with surprise,
'No, Aether, I slept uncomfortably,'she replied back sarcastically,
'Lumine stop with your stupid jokes! It's not funny!'
She laughed along and she finally caught her breath,
'Aether, no need to worry, I'm alright. Anyways, watcha making~?'
'TeaBreak Pancakes.' I replied.
Lumine watched silently on the barstool as she saw me flip the pancakes on top of each other to create a stack, 'Alright, done!'I shouted. I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket, it was currently 6:40. 'Did it really take that long to get ready and make 6 pancakes' I thought as I stabbed my fork in one of the pancakes.

After quickly eating, I washed the dishes and locked the door, I put the keys in my school bag to keep them safe while I head to school with Lumine. As I stepped on the rocky path, heading towards the door, I smelled the morning breeze. It smelt like the old times, where Lumine would always run around with a paper crane in her hands, while I was trying to catch her. I would say it was fun! Our parents wrote daily letters every Sunday, we got to hear lots of their adventures! But we didn't get one last week, probably because they're busy.

15 minutes of walking

Lumine's POV:

We were close to school, and it was around 7:20 when I could see the School building. It got closer and closer, as we walked a little further. I rotated my head towards Aether's, he was focused on texting his friends. I leaned a bit closer towards Aether's shoulder until I could see his phone clearly, I adjusted my eyes and stared at his phone. Oh, he was just texting Chongyun and Xinqui, not gonna lie but, Aether is quiet in class but energetic out of class and home. I still couldn't believe that Chongyun and Xinqui as Aether's friends, they transferred to this school aswell just to study with me and Aether! I quietly read their messages as Aether was rapidly tapping and moving his fingers around the keyboard. After arriving at school, all we saw was a crowd of girls making loud noises and screaming out loud someone's name. I couldn't eavesdrop since there were too many girls pushing and shoving each other to see this, unknown person. I rolled my eyes, as Chongyun was running towards Aether and hugging him. I turn my head back, I asked a girl beside me what was happening. She gasped and looked at me surprised, I had no idea why her expression suddenly changed when I said that.

'Do you not know!?' the girl shouted,
The crowd was too loud for me to hear.
'What do I not know?'
'There's a popular model in our school!'

I fell silent, a model? Me and Aether just transferred to this school, but, what model? I hurried back to Aether and Chongyun, 'Chongyun, do you know anybody that's a model at this school?'
Chongyun stared at me,
'Hm? You mean Xiao? Yeah he's a famous model around Liyue. Girls just want to get together with him.'
Aether looked at Chongyun in surprise.
'Chongyun, how long have you been at this school!? I thought you just transferred!'

Chongyun laughed, I laughed along with Chongyun because it was funny!
Aether's forehead scrunched up, he got mad and so we stopped.

Note:
Just going to say this, Xiao is actually a famous model in Liyue so he is featured in magazines and more. Also, Chongyun and Xinqui have been friends with Aether and Lumine in their last school, and they both transferred here. So Chongyun and Xinqui did the same. :)

Also how has your day been????
Mines good ^^

Any bad/great comments on this chap?

896 words in total!